Food Dieting tips

That's true for most people only because they eat too fast. Heck I'm guilty of that myself. People sometimes comment on my ability to inhale my food.

If people slow down when they are eating, they will give themselves more of a chance to notice the feeling of fullness before they have finished eating.

Or drink an 8oz glass of water before every meal. Or something.

Most people have very similar metabolisms and eating every two to three hours is ideal for the majority of the population. Eating only when you are hungry is bad for everyone regardless of metabolism because the feeling of hungry comes after your metabolism has slowed down. It's the sign that the next thing you eat will be stored instead of burned.

Rubbish.. Absolute rubbish..

People have very different metabolisms..

These one rule for everyone techniques never work for everyone.. It's just a simple cost cutting effortless crap that Americans often subscribe to..

You just need to make sound decisions about wtf you are eating.
Protein and complex carbs. What's so hard about this?

If you're eating foods that help you stay full longer, you don't have to worry about binging, because you stuffed your mug full of McD's and you're now starving 2 hours later.

If you do have cravings, go for it. But, common sense says don't do this every day, or it becomes a habit, and if you DO give in to a craving, make sure you offset it the rest of the day, by eating very sensibly if you're truly watching your weight. You shouldn't have any problems with weight gain, if you really think about what you're feeding yourself every time you prepare your food, or order out.

Simply put, complex carbs & protein make you feel fuller, longer and really put off a lof of sugar cravings, too.

Moderation, activity, not rocket science...

Last edited:
Or drink an 8oz glass of water before every meal. Or something.

That's not a bad idea at all.. This way the fullness feeling comes quicker that it would normally. Basically tricking you into thinking you've had enough to eat.

These one rule for everyone techniques never work for everyone.. It's just a simple cost cutting effortless crap that Americans often subscribe to..

Slightly different metabolisms, not very different. Some people are on the extremes but the vast majority of the population fits into the average. That's why it's called the fucking average.

It has nothing to do with cost cutting or being American, what the fuck is going through your head? This is goddamn nutritional science.

You just need to make sound decisions about wtf you are eating.
Protein and complex carbs. What's so hard about this?

If you're eating foods that help you stay full longer, you don't have to worry about binging, because you stuffed your mug full of McD's and you're now starving 2 hours later.

If you do have cravings, go for it. But, common sense says don't do this every day, r it becomes a habit, and if you DO give in to a craving, make sure you offset it the rest of the daym, by eating very sensibly if you're truly watching your weight. You shouldn't have any problems with weight gain, if you really think about what you're feeing yourself every time you prepare your food, or order out.

Simply put, complex carbs & protein make you feel fuller, longer and really put off a lof of sugar cravings, too.

Moderation, activity, not rocket science...

You are a perfect example of what I am saying. When we met, we would go out to eat very often. You loved to eat burgers! But you would never finish one because you became full before you could finish. And you hardly put on any weight even though you were eating burgers quite regularly..

You are a perfect example of what I am saying. When we met, we would go out to eat very often. You loved to eat burgers! But you would never finish one because you became full before you could finish. And you hardly put on any weight even though you were eating burgers quite regularly..

:waw: wow you don't understand what's going on at all

/shaq attack

Or you could do like that retard Kiki and just do crash dieting every couple months. YOYO FTW

The problem with that retarded method is that you "have to do it every couple of months", because you will put that weight straight back on as soon as you stop that diet.

I know you know this zac. I'm just saying.

You can't starve yourself. Simple.

Eat. Moderate. Fucking live your life.

Also the fucking portion sizes at most US restaurants I've been to is HUGE.

When chim and I go out, I usually doggybag whatever I don't finished from the unsalted/seasoned/accompanied Weight Watchers section of the menu. I couldn't tell you when I have been to fast food. One of the vices I am trying to control is when we go out for Mexican and chip control. I try to limit myself to 5 or so chips with just dipping the chip in salsa and not scooping. And limiting the tortilla's of course. Fajita minus guac and cheese and sour cream is decent.

Slightly different metabolisms, not very different. Some people are on the extremes but the vast majority of the population fits into the average. That's why it's called the fucking average.

It has nothing to do with cost cutting or being American, what the fuck is going through your head? This is goddamn nutritional science.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you fucking serious?

This is fucking funny...

Didn't you just give me rules to follow, though? lol