Halp Dharma's Butt Lisp

In Utah you have Bryce, Arches, Zions, Park city, all worth seeing.

Arizona, go to Sedona. I hear the Grand Canyon is cool, but haven't been there. I like Phoenix, but it's just random big city, not really anything special I'd be like YOU HAVE TO SEE. Avoid Tuscon, Tuscon is ugly and pointless.

Colorado, Colorado Springs - Garden of the Gods.

Colorado - Denver, obviously. Otherwise, I'd say Telluride in the summer. The visual beauty you will find there is difficult to beat.

Utah - Screw the cities. Go to Arches National Monument for a couple days.

Wyoming - Jackson's Hole

Idaho - Twin Falls has some worth, Salmon is remote and beautiful but not much to do. Boise is a worthy stop.

Nevada - Vegas.

New Mexico - I hate this state. Everything about it is a fucking shithole. That being said, I've actually heard the subterranean humming the hills outside Farmington make.

Minnesota - Minneapolis. If you want nature, go to just about anywhere in the BWCA

Kansas, Oklahoma, & Nebraska. One stop in Kansas City, KS will basically satisfy hitting all three states. You wouldn't recognize a difference otherwise.

SD - Pierre. Just make sure to pronounce it correctly.

subterranean .... humming?

WHAT. Aliens?

Not much, they're drive through towns.

If you like cities, yeah, thats true, if you want to get the fuck away from people, and have a nice cabin with awesome views to yourself for a while, negative on the drive-through.

Although it surely is rural in other ways too. Last time i was up i stayed in Corinth, which is truly the middle of nowhere, population of less than 500 for the actual town. GF and I went to the general store to pick up some supplies for S'mores and we're both pretty sure that was the first time anyone else at that store had seen an asian person. They looked at her like she was an alien.

This is telluride. In the summer they have a blue grass festival that is unforgettable. That waterfall coming down the mountain in the background forms a small river that travels through the center of town. Lots of rules on buildings, so everything in 'downtown' is just refurbs of the old construction.

w8YhOS6.jpg

Colorado - Denver, obviously. Otherwise, I'd say Telluride in the summer. The visual beauty you will find there is difficult to beat.

Utah - Screw the cities. Go to Arches National Monument for a couple days.

Wyoming - Jackson's Hole

Idaho - Twin Falls has some worth, Salmon is remote and beautiful but not much to do. Boise is a worthy stop.

Nevada - Vegas.

New Mexico - I hate this state. Everything about it is a fucking shithole. That being said, I've actually heard the subterranean humming the hills outside Farmington make.

Minnesota - Minneapolis. If you want nature, go to just about anywhere in the BWCA

Kansas, Oklahoma, & Nebraska. One stop in Kansas City, KS will basically satisfy hitting all three states. You wouldn't recognize a difference otherwise.

SD - Pierre. Just make sure to pronounce it correctly.

I actually kinda like Kansas City. From the parts ive been in, its a nice city. All the homes are these fairly grand older homes, nice style, lots of variety. Everything is well upkept, lots of old trees throughout the city, just pleasant in general. Id live in KC.

This is telluride. In the summer they have a blue grass festival that is unforgettable. That waterfall coming down the mountain in the background forms a small river that travels through the center of town. Lots of rules on buildings, so everything in 'downtown' is just refurbs of the old construction.

w8YhOS6.jpg

Wow...:drool::egads:

Philly gets a bad rap for all of the murders going on, but they have an awesome zoo and all of the historical places you can visit (Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House, etc). The Franklin Institute fucking rules. Been to that place a dozen times. Never gets old. If your partner has kids (I can't remember) they'll love that place. Also visit the US Mint. You can buy sheets of twenty dollar bills and wallpaper your bedroom and be ballah. If I wasn't rooted to Maine, I'd probably move there.

Philly gets a bad rap for all of the murders going on, but they have an awesome zoo and all of the historical places you can visit (Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House, etc). The Franklin Institute fucking rules. Been to that place a dozen times. Never gets old. If your partner has kids (I can't remember) they'll love that place. Also visit the US Mint. You can buy sheets of twenty dollar bills and wallpaper your bedroom and be ballah. If I wasn't rooted to Maine, I'd probably move there.

You'd move to Filthadelphia? That's a first!

If you like cities, yeah, thats true, if you want to get the fuck away from people, and have a nice cabin with awesome views to yourself for a while, negative on the drive-through.

Although it surely is rural in other ways too. Last time i was up i stayed in Corinth, which is truly the middle of nowhere, population of less than 500 for the actual town. GF and I went to the general store to pick up some supplies for S'mores and we're both pretty sure that was the first time anyone else at that store had seen an asian person. They looked at her like she was an alien.
If I want to get away from people I wouldn't go to those two "cities" that have more population than where I live :fly:

A highschool buddy of mine completed the 50 states bucket list a couple years ago. Half the states he went to on business (he works for Accenture). Rest he went to on days off. Insane amount of airline points he has. I'll see if I can get a list from him of the places he went to.

Last edited: