Halp Dharma's Butt Lisp

A highschool buddy of mine completed the 50 states bucket list a couple years ago. Half the states he went to on business (he works for Accenture). Rest he went to on days off. Insane amount of airline points he has. I'll see if I can get a list from him of the places he went to.

Thanks!

It's cute you're doing a make believe travel itinerary. Maybe if you're lucky the BF will grant you 5 minutes on the internet to look at pictures of some of these places.

I can pretty much have a good time anywhere and I love to visit places. I had a rockin good time in Kolby, Kansas and that's like this little place in the middle of nowhere. Wouldn't want to live there, but it was fun anyway. I wouldn't want to live in Vegas or Albuquerque but I enjoyed both of those places too. Pretty much anywhere in southern Utah is gorgeous. Skip Salt Lake City though. It is inhospitable at best. New Orleans is really fun, but I haven't been there since the hurricane. Nashville and Chattanooga are both really interesting. Charlotte, NC is gorgeous. See the outer banks of NC if you never have. There's so much free and interesting stuff to do in DC it's definitely worth a stop. If you must visit Maryland, come to Columbia and crash on my couch. I guess you could go to Ocean City, MD and see a good old fashioned board walk and stuff. That's kind of fun. I'm not a Denver worshiper like a lot of the people around here. I just got back from there and it sucked IMO. Places around Denver might be awesome, but the city itself is just meh.

@Dharma1521 my friend said "what states are you looking at? I don't have anything written down, just mental notes of where I went." So pick some states you want to know where to go and I'll get that list over to him. Probably best to keep it to a dozen or less.

Last edited by a moderator: