Halp Dharma's Butt Lisp

White Sands National Monument, outside Alamogordo, New Mexico. One of the most beautiful places on earth.

Should be 'Dharmas but list'

"I should break up with him, but ___________."
"I broke up with him, but ______________."
"I don't like wearing a collar, but ____________."

Should be 'Dharmas but list'

"I should break up with him, but ___________."
"I broke up with him, but ______________."
"I don't like wearing a collar, but ____________."

"he hit me, but i did burn the souffle"
"it hurts, but i was asking for it"

I forgot the best place to visit in Maine, Hussey's General Store:
68525997.jpg

That place is pretty cool. I have a business client nearby and I stop by the store a couple times a year for lunch. They have a hardware store in the back too. It's actually not as redneck as you might think inside.

those are like 8 hours apart from each other. That's like saying Philly is right next to Columbus.

I was of course speaking in terms of states. But as normal, people take me literally when I'm not meaning it that way, and people take me figuratively, when I'm not meaning it that way.....and then say all I do is argue.

I was of course speaking in terms of states. But as normal, people take me literally when I'm not meaning it that way, and people take me figuratively, when I'm not meaning it that way.....and then say all I do is argue.

which way should we take this?

As far as I know, there's only one way that could be taken as right next to each other and still be considered accurate.

Yes, which is why it was a little confusing. Things that are right next to each other: Maryland and Pennsylvania. Things that are not right next to each other: Baltimore and Philadelphia, Fort McHenry and Independence Hall.