Halp deeeeetroit!!

"nicer than Buffalo" is kind of like saying turkey droppings taste better than chicken droppings.
Lets be honest here, listening to everyone on this board together you'd think the only habitable cities in the US are Atlanta, Tampa, Phoenix, and Boulder. The only way to settle this... Googlefight:

rochester sucks: 69,700 results
rochester is awesome: 903,000 results

lets compare that to cleveland

cleveland sucks: 752,000 results

Lets be honest here, listening to everyone on this board together you'd think the only habitable cities in the US are Atlanta, Tampa, Phoenix, and Boulder. The only way to settle this... Googlefight:

I wouldn't consider any of those livable either :fly:

"nicer than Buffalo" is kind of like saying turkey droppings taste better than chicken droppings.

oddly everyone I've ever known from buffalo foams at the mouth about the joint like it's their cult leader. I had a bunch of buddies from there in college.

Columbus, OH is awesome
About 356,000,000 results

Columbus, OH sucks
About 2,150,000 results

i think most cities have this problem. all the highways only run one direction.
Houston's highway system is awesome. At least compared to what Tampa is like. It's two circles, one inside the other (beltway 8 and 610), 45 and 59 doing an X over both circles, then I10 going right through the middle.

Tampa is one big U of a highway system.. ugh.