Halp deeeeetroit!!

Sorry I was in Lansing when you sent that message. I don't normally post much with full time work now. if I had known you were coming I could have postponed things. are you going to Birmingham, MI?

I'm a 51 but I still don't use bows much but do wear a ring, amulet, and gloves to boost one hand attacks and have a daedric mace that sucks out health and does damage in the 220's range. I can't wait until I can duel enchant. I haven't been playing lately.

You were in Phili and you didn't tell me?!? That's an easy drive for me. Then again it was probably safer for Sam to stay away.

eileen, it never once crossed my mind...i don't know yankee territory very well!! now that i know, the next time i'm up there, i will definitely give you a call!!! i'd looooove to eatimeansqueeze miss sam!!!!! :heart:

I am sad, I missed Thorn. I would have bear hugged her.:(

i am sad, too! i was excited at the thought of meeting you...i didn't realize my flight back was stopping in detroit until today...otherwise i would have tried to get in touch sooner!! i wanted to be bear hugged. :(

i wannanother meat!!! :(

eileen, it never once crossed my mind...i don't know yankee territory very well!! now that i know, the next time i'm up there, i will definitely give you a call!!! i'd looooove to eatimeansqueeze miss sam!!!!! :heart:

i am sad, too! i was excited at the thought of meeting you...i didn't realize my flight back was stopping in detroit until today...otherwise i would have tried to get in touch sooner!! i wanted to be bear hugged. :(

I was only two hours south of you.

I was only 4hrs west of u :(

We could all crash at his place
And inspect it

the building does have a rental condo open to guests of residents that is fully furnished, big screen, full kitchen, etc for only $60 a night if you're ever in town. most of the units in the building are 1 bdrm so that's a nice feature.

I was only 33 hours southwest of you.