GAY Death By Selfie- More Deadly Than Sharks!

rabbits and moreso squirrel are just so damn gamey

lol,.. we had a frontier Granny. she prepared what ever we trapped that day. i remember watching her gut a kill and boil the meat to kill the worms. she had a big spoon to scoop out the grease and bio-foam. after collecting all the crap, then she'd add her seasoning. it was awesome! i don't think we bought meat very often. if we did it was usually a whole cow or pig. fun times!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
My Mom cooked a squirrel we shot. Not too bad at all. Never had possum. My friends Dad smoked the raccoons he got, carp too. It's a fair bit more oily/greasy bit not too bad. Beats the hell outta nuts and twigs.

Had plenty of rabbit but my soft heart has grown so fond of our little bunny I'm not really interested in raising rabbits for meat, even though they're very good. The old lady's like that about cabrito but we never kept those growing up so they're just good food to me.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
My Mom cooked a squirrel we shot. Not too bad at all. Never had possum. My friends Dad smoked the raccoons he got, carp too. It's a fair bit more oily/greasy bit not too bad. Beats the hell outta nuts and twigs.

Had plenty of rabbit but my soft heart has grown so fond of our little bunny I'm not really interested in raising rabbits for meat, even though they're very good. The old lady's like that about cabrito but we never kept those growing up so they're just good food to me.

I'll stick to raising cheeseburgers for meat, thanks.

I'll stick to raising cheeseburgers for meat, thanks.

Cheeseburger husbandry is importanat, man. And they're so little and cute, a couple could get a little colony going on in something as small as a little apartment terrarium or dry fish aquarium with hardly no trouble at all as long as they brought in a fresh cheeseburger each generation or two to keep the inbreeding down so you don't get so many of those pesky double cheeseburgers going on because when people get a taste of that then comes trouble.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and pacojas
Cheeseburger husbandry is importanat, man. And they're so little and cute, a couple could get a little colony going on in something as small as a little apartment terrarium or dry fish aquarium with hardly no trouble at all as long as they brought in a fresh cheeseburger each generation or two to keep the inbreeding down so you don't get so many of those pesky double cheeseburgers going on because when people get a taste of that then comes trouble.
I kill them when they're still sliders.
So tender.

my brain went here

death+by+exile+jonathan+crane+cillian+murphy+the+dark+knight+rises+scarecrow.gif

I think Dark Knight is probably the best one they've done so far (of all), although I will always be a fan of the 1989 one

unless you're counting animated, in which case it's batman vs robin, under the red hood, son of batman, Dark Knight, Batman 1989

I never saw such a stretch of Beverly Hillbilly posts.
Possum, coon and squirrel, oh my!
@pacojas this explains so much about you.
You are pure country, son!

dude!,.. i'll never forget the first time my Grandma saw that show! she laughed so hard, omg!
there were about 30 of us,.. a town spectacle. the Elders couldn't read or write, but they made every off-spring go to college. i got my "edu-ma-cation" and moved straight back to the hills.
the Redneks up here love this black Sumbitch, ROTF

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
How does one mess up a bj?
Like how can anyone suck at this (see what I did there?)
Every woman should be a champ at this.
Ugh so disappointing when the hear shit like this !

lol,.. she was new at the betrayal game. told me she had never cheated before,.. poor thing. so nervous.

ps: i can't be dissing this woman. i remember my first "cheat". i couldn't even get soft. :(

Last edited:
dude!,.. i'll never forget the first time my Grandma saw that show! she laughed so hard, omg!
there were about 30 of us,.. a town spectacle. the Elders couldn't read or write, but they made every off-spring go to college. i got my "edu-ma-cation" and moved straight back to the hills.
the Redneks up here love this black Sumbitch, ROTF

The Beverly Hillbillies was prolly the reason Mom cooked the squirrel. I don't think she made one before or since.

I tried to work the hide to make something out of it, like a hat or whatever, but didn't know shit about tanning and lacked patience. Ended up with a squirrel hair frisbee with a tail on it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and pacojas
The Beverly Hillbillies was prolly the reason Mom cooked the squirrel. I don't think she made one before or since.

I tried to work the hide to make something out of it, like a hat or whatever, but didn't know shit about tanning and lacked patience. Ended up with a squirrel hair frisbee with a tail on it.

funtimes, Bro! lmao ;)
oneday i brought a fresh deer skull in the house, put in the fireplace, and tried to burn the hair and flesh off of it. our entire house smelled like a burnt body for weeks! YIKES!!! :(

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
She did a great job on the squirrel though. I dressed and cleaned it like we did ducks and pheasants, so basically whole, minus head, feet, and tail, and she did it potroast with potato's, carrots, onion, etc. I'll never forget it. One cool Mom.

• Gravy

Wrap the skin around a rollerskate. Tie on some fishing line. Pull that sucker across the bathroom floor through the stalls when they're occupied.

funtimes, Bro! lmao ;)
oneday i brought a fresh deer skull in the house, put in the fireplace, and tried to burn the hair and flesh off of it. our entire house smelled like a burnt body for weeks! YIKES!!! :(
yeah you definitely don't want to burn it with skin/hair on it

try your best to remove all that stuff (works better if it's warm, the connective tissue peels off a lot easier than when it cools off) and boil the bone part to clean it. you can sun bleach it after but that takes a while.

• Gravy
yeah you definitely don't want to burn it with skin/hair on it

try your best to remove all that stuff (works better if it's warm, the connective tissue peels off a lot easier than when it cools off) and boil the bone part to clean it. you can sun bleach it after but that takes a while.

i wish you were around when i was a teen. ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes