GAY Death By Selfie- More Deadly Than Sharks!

i read mine at red lights. a friend gave me a ride recently. it was amazing how well she was able to text while speeding,.. just poetry in motion! YIKES
I should just use voice, I have a driving app on the phone that reads me the texts, etc that I used for awhile.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
TL;DR Warning:
Used to do most of my dispatching by text. Much of it while I was driving my own cab.

One day a dude in a sweatshirt and black SUV starts going mental behind me cause of the texting. He chases me, so I try and shake him through the neighborhood.
He finds me again. By this time I'm convinced hes either a psycho or an off duty cop psycho, so I head towards the police station.
A block away from the police station, 3 of his on duty cop friends pull me over in 3 different cruisers.
Why Mr Psycho Sweatshirt didn't just show me his badge I'll never know.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Nothing better than having to sit through 3 full cycles of red lights because the cars ahead of me are texting and don't move for 2 horn blasts ... Clusters of 3.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
TL;DR Warning:
Used to do most of my dispatching by text. Much of it while I was driving my own cab.

One day a dude in a sweatshirt and black SUV starts going mental behind me cause of the texting. He chases me, so I try and shake him through the neighborhood.
He finds me again. By this time I'm convinced hes either a psycho or an off duty cop psycho, so I head towards the police station.
A block away from the police station, 3 of his on duty cop friends pull me over in 3 different cruisers.
Why Mr Psycho Sweatshirt didn't just show me his badge I'll never know.

so what happened??? three tickets or three warnings

I think this generation feels obligated to prove that they were somewhere awesome as opposed to just appreciating the experience. We all know the pictures aren't for memories, they're for gratification. WEEEEE!!! LOOK AT ME HAVING FUN WITH MY FRIENDS AT THE BEACH!!! DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE ME???????????
I assume a lot of it is social media, and seeing other people having and awesome time and posting evidence on social media, so other people want to keep up.

I pretty much never take pics at shows (and never video) and certainly not selfies. I only take selfie where I'm certain nobody will catch me in the act, like my parked car on lunch break or bar bathrooms :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas