GAY Death By Selfie- More Deadly Than Sharks!

i like the article about "postpartum" mom bodies! the woman showing off her wrinkles is very beautiful & very sexy, imo. and personally, i have nothing against stretch marks and the last mom i dated had 2 year old twins. we had fun and as she kissed me and said good night, she says she'd eventually like to have me spend the night,...

AFTER SHE GETS BACK IN SHAPE!!!:mad: GRRRRRR!!! what a fagggg :(

/semi-rant

i like the article about "postpartum" mom bodies! the woman showing off her wrinkles is very beautiful & very sexy, imo. and personally, i have nothing against stretch marks and the last mom i dated had 2 year old twins. we had fun and as she kissed me and said good night, she says she'd eventually like to have me spend the night,...

AFTER SHE GETS BACK IN SHAPE!!!:mad: GRRRRRR!!! what a fagggg :(

/semi-rant
She could have done the right thing and blown you.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Peppers
The last time I had to go somewhere touristy I was really annoyed by all the people walking around with sticks and stopping every 5 feet to take a picture of themselves. I wondered if they ever stopped to look around or at anything but themselves. I wonder why we feel this need to prove that we went everywhere. I mean 'hey, I went to the Capilano Suspension Bridge. It was really beautiful.' is all it really takes. But we suddenly have to record every single moment of our lives. I find it overwhelming. I'm just trying to have a good time.

The last time I had to go somewhere touristy I was really annoyed by all the people walking around with sticks and stopping every 5 feet to take a picture of themselves. I wondered if they ever stopped to look around or at anything but themselves. I wonder why we feel this need to prove that we went everywhere. I mean 'hey, I went to the Capilano Suspension Bridge. It was really beautiful.' is all it really takes. But we suddenly have to record every single moment of our lives. I find it overwhelming. I'm just trying to have a good time.
Omg I was at the beach watching a sunset recently, and it was like Phone Selfie Stick Central. Like, watch the sky and shhhhhhhh you sunburnt dolts.

I think this generation feels obligated to prove that they were somewhere awesome as opposed to just appreciating the experience. We all know the pictures aren't for memories, they're for gratification. WEEEEE!!! LOOK AT ME HAVING FUN WITH MY FRIENDS AT THE BEACH!!! DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE ME???????????

unknown to most of these selfie junkies is, "their recorded data can be harvested by the NSA". even Google, et al, could be using this data to enhance the "feature-set" on their maps.
i'm sure you can defeat this invasion in your phones "Settings", though. or probably NOT! :(

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yeah, the NSA really gives a fuck that you took the 10,000th picture of yourself.

OMG I BOUGHT ICE CREAM! YUMMEH! SELFIE!

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Yeah, the NSA really gives a fuck that you took the 10,000th picture of yourself.

OMG I BOUGHT ICE CREAM! YUMMEH! SELFIE!

the fact that they have access is scary enough!
selfies have landed people in the penitentiary, my friends. hell, a properly placed cell tower is enough to raise a suspicious eyebrow these days, lol

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer