GAY Death By Selfie- More Deadly Than Sharks!

ooooh,.. i friggin' hate that shit, lol. even as a child my siblings all wanted parties. Mom would ask me what i wanted for my B-day and every year i would say Chinese food.
what about cake & ice cream, NO!
how about this year a party, NO!
what kind of gifts,... hmmmm, MONEY!

I'll accept money if it's mailed but not if delivered in person. I will not answer the phone or the door.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
After you're old enough to drink and drive (so like, maybe 12) there's nothing left to celebrate anyway until you're like 90. Then you can celebrate waking up alive.

• Gravy
Its hysterical now how showing up at someones house is an imposition.

ding dong.

hmmmmm. no one said they were coming over. no appointments for today. if it's a package they can leave it on the doorstep. Yep. I'm not moving my ass off this seat.
People don't even answer phones anymore.
You ordered an airport transfer, im downstairs.
Answer your fucking phone or miss your flight.

I get what you're saying, and might even agree to a point, but just because a doorbell rings doesn't mean you're obligated to answer it. Same goes for a phone.

That's your private abode. Where does somebody else get off thinking, "I demand your attention right now and you're an ass if you don't give it to me right now."?

I get what you're saying, and might even agree to a point, but just because a doorbell rings doesn't mean you're obligated to answer it. Same goes for a phone.

That's your private abode. Where does somebody else get off thinking, "I demand your attention right now and you're an ass if you don't give it to me right now."?
Go ahead, walk to the airport then.
I'm outta here.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Ledboots
Welp, there's a doubletap. Ima try putting the beer down so I don't have to steer with my knee.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings

Right? But it used to be that way. Before caller ID. When we all weren't so 'connected.' Someone knocks, "go see who's there!" Someone called, you answered the phone.

Now, with caller ID, it's a choice. "meh. they can leave a message. . . "

I also think a lot of the 'ID' stuff is born out of solicitation crap that we'd like to avoid. And 99% of the time if someone we know is coming over we know ahead of time so it's easy to avoid the Bible girls.

Right? But it used to be that way. Before caller ID. When we all weren't so 'connected.' Someone knocks, "go see who's there!" Someone called, you answered the phone.

I also think a lot of the 'ID' stuff is born out of solicitation crap that we'd like to avoid. And 99% of the time if someone we know is coming over we know ahead of time so it's easy to avoid the Bible girls.

I long for those days sometimes. Actually more than just sometimes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
If you call and I don't answer (because I don't recognize the #), just leave a message or send a text telling me who you are. I'll call back. Blow up my phone and I KNOW you want me to do you an inappropriately huge favor. And by inappropriate, I mean you know I don't like you enough to agree if you asked me via message or text. As if blowing up my phone will circumvent that. Pfft

If you knock, I'll answer, but that's only because I hope you have some weed with you. Otherwise, GTFO.

I'm the hardest person to get to hang out, but once I'm hanging out and I've warmed up to the situation, I'm totally wild. Just bring weed.

• Gravy

maybe it's because I grew up poor white trash, but we always screened our calls even before caller ID because it was always a good chance it was debt collectors.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
and I lived in the middle of nowhere, so nobody really ever dropped by unannounced, but if they did itd be someone we knew and they could tell by the cars in the driveway if you were home, so you really couldn't get out of answering the door

and I lived in the middle of nowhere, so nobody really ever dropped by unannounced, but if they did itd be someone we knew and they could tell by the cars in the driveway if you were home, so you really couldn't get out of answering the door

hell,. i live so far out in the bush i see who's coming 10 minutes before they get here. i guess imma true born hermit.
YEEEHAW,.. raised on possums & beer. uncle Ike gave me my first beer, then he taught me how to drive drunk. the bars round here are about 30 minutes apart and we'd hit 'em all..,

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
hell,. i live so far out in the bush i see who's coming 10 minutes before they get here. i guess imma true born hermit.
YEEEHAW,.. raised on possums & beer. uncle Ike gave me my first beer, then he taught me how to drive drunk. the bars round here are about 30 minutes apart and we'd hit 'em all..,
possum is too greasy . would not recommend

• Gravy