Credit Card deals + free stuff

When we went to Rome, we used Alitalia, and it was great. Lots of room, free booze and good food.

Flight from LA to Sydney is 15 hours.It sounds bad, but the the jets they use on those flight (787 Jumbo, A380) are really nice planes. Just makes sure you fly with Qantas and not an American company.

I took Qantas once and V-Australia the other times and they were both fantastic. I think the worst one I ever had was from Auckland to Sydney. It was an Air Argentina flight. They based their seat spacing on the small stature of the Argentinian people and I didn't think I was going to be able to fit in the seat.

Also try flying 15-20 hours in the back of a cargo plane on a jump seat. There is no real climate control other than a APU that cause your head to sweat like crazy but it's cold enough to freeze a water bottle sitting on the floor.

Not if I can keep hustling first class seats we won't. ;)

Good luck getting first class seats on a Qantas flight to Australia. That's like $30,000 each.

Honestly. The seats on the 787 Jumbo and the A380 are great. Your own TV/gaming screen right in front of you and great staff. You sleep most of the flight anyway.

Good luck getting first class seats on a Qantas flight to Australia. That's like $30,000 each.

Honestly. The seats on the 787 Jumbo and the A380 are great. Your own TV/gaming screen right in front of you and great staff. You sleep most of the flight anyway.

Then I won't be going there. And to be honest, if I were to really want to go anywhere, it would be Asia. The only reason we aren't going there is the flight is too long. Europe is closer.

Then I won't be going there. And to be honest, if I were to really want to go anywhere, it would be Asia. The only reason we aren't going there is the flight is too long. Europe is closer.

Asia I haven't really had an interest in. Too many countries with fascist regimes. That's one of my major stipulation on visiting other countries. No democracy, no tourist dollars.

Another good deal...

https://applynowdc2.chase.com/FlexA...F502895510&jp_cmp=cc/253243/ext/3-10001815/na

25,000 points after first purchase, 25,000 more after spending $10,000 within 3 months. Additionally, you get 5x points at office supply stores. Which means you can buy Visa/MC gift cards at Staples, earning 5x points and then spend those gift cards for your daily/weekly/monthly purchases. Lets say you spend $200 a month on groceries. You buy $200 in gift cards from Staples, spend them at the grocery stores, and you've just earned an easy 1,000 points. These are redeemable for gift cards, as well as flights and hotels. Most of those stores also have a ton of Free After Rebate items weekly, giving you more easy ways to get to $10k and/or earn more easy points.

Keep in mind this is a business card. If you don't have a business name, use your own name.

Last edited:
Another good deal...

https://applynowdc2.chase.com/FlexA...F502895510&jp_cmp=cc/253243/ext/3-10001815/na

25,000 points after first purchase, 25,000 more after spending $10,000 within 3 months. Additionally, you get 5x points at office supply stores. Which means you can buy Visa/MC gift cards at Staples, earning 5x points and then spend those gift cards for your daily/weekly/monthly purchases. Lets say you spend $200 a month on groceries. You buy $200 in gift cards from Staples, spend them at the grocery stores, and you've just earned an easy 1,000 points. These are redeemable for gift cards, as well as flights and hotels. Most of those stores also have a ton of Free After Rebate items weekly, giving you more easy ways to get to $10k and/or earn more easy points.

Keep in mind this is a business card. If you don't have a business name, use your own name.

Done. This will be my fifth Chase card. Heh

According to Credit Karma, I have 47 open accounts. :lol: However, I just plan on never having credit card debt, which is a much smarter option.

sounds like you'd be a healthy target for identity theft