Credit Card deals + free stuff

If you have that little trust in yourself and those around you, I pity you and it's a good thing you wish the government to hold your hand for you.

shut the fuck up fool. I just don't believe in credit. You want something, you earn the money and then buy it. For a car or a house I can understand. Other than that, no.

According to Credit Karma, I have 47 open accounts. :lol: However, I just plan on never having credit card debt, which is a much smarter option.

Hey whatever works for you. Personal I think you're committing fraud with the BA card, but whatever. Do what you do and continue whining about those exploiting the welfare system :D

shut the fuck up fool. I just don't believe in credit. You want something, you earn the money and then buy it. For a car or a house I can understand. Other than that, no.

We don't have credit cards for the credit. Only irresponsible people use credit cards for credit.

Get off your high horse. :fly:

I'm tempted to try for the southwest one, I want to take the kids on vacation next summer, but don't know if I could actually get credit now.

Hey whatever works for you. Personal I think you're committing fraud with the BA card, but whatever. Do what you do and continue whining about those exploiting the welfare system :D

Regardless of what you personally think, it's not illegal. And in the end, BA ends up ahead, because most people can't avoid racking up huge credits.

I'm tempted to try for the southwest one, I want to take the kids on vacation next summer, but don't know if I could actually get credit now.

Try it! The worst they could say is no. Just make sure that Southwest actually flies where you might want to go first...

Another tip: If you're close to meeting your spending requirement, you can always prepay your cell phone or cable bill to push your account over the limit...

Regardless of what you personally think, it's not illegal. And in the end, BA ends up ahead, because most people can't avoid racking up huge credits.

I'm not completely sure it's legal, or at least against PayPal's or BA's policies. Like I said, do what you do. It's your choice. Just like mine to not have a credit card.

I'm not completely sure it's legal, or at least against PayPal's or BA's policies. Like I said, do what you do. It's your choice. Just like mine to not have a credit card.

I don't think I've mentioned Paypal, did I? :confused: And any CC processor can deny a charge at any time. If they didn't want to take Amazon Payments, they don't have to do so...

Ya... Pretty much.

This is my whole gripe with Americans not being able to take me giving shit to them. I come from a culture of giving shit to people. I figuratively grew up in shit. I come here and start flinging it around and everyone starts crying. I try to tone it down so I can better accepted, only to come to find once your on the inside, Americans like giving shit also. I guess they just don't like people giving shit to them when they are not Americans. I have no clue, I'm still trying to figure out this weird phenomena.

EDIT: Wait.. what the fuck am I talking about again?

Ugh.. It's been one of those days. I blaming UF for being slow and making me do work.

Last edited: