Credit Card deals + free stuff

This is my whole gripe with Americans not being able to take me giving shit to them. I come from a culture of giving shit to people. I figuratively grew up in shit. I come here and start flinging it around and everyone starts crying. I try to tone it down so I can better accepted, only to come to find once your on the inside, Americans like giving shit also. I guess they just don't like people giving shit to them when they are not Americans. I have no clue, I'm still trying to figure out this weird phenomena.

EDIT: Wait.. what the fuck am I talking about again?

Ugh.. It's been one of those days. I blaming UF for being slow and making me do work.

:lol:

I've said this before... I have such a hard time telling when you are giving me shit on here. IRL its not a problem. :fly:

This is my whole gripe with Americans not being able to take me giving shit to them. I come from a culture of giving shit to people. I figuratively grew up in shit. I come here and start flinging it around and everyone starts crying. I try to tone it down so I can better accepted, only to come to find once your on the inside, Americans like giving shit also. I guess they just don't like people giving shit to them when they are not Americans. I have no clue, I'm still trying to figure out this weird phenomena.

Ugh.. It's been one of those days. I blaming UF for being slow and making me do work.

I don't really give a shit. Can't recall a single time that I've been really worked up about something that happened on the lol internetz.

haters-gonna-hate_917.gif

I'm not sure the people in Australia would like it very much if I went there and started constantly telling them how shitty their country is and what terrible people they are.

shut the fuck up fool. I just don't believe in credit. You want something, you earn the money and then buy it. For a car or a house I can understand. Other than that, no.

If you're paying the card off every month, then you DO have the money. You're just using the card for points.

I'm not sure the people in Australia would like it very much if I went there and started constantly telling them how shitty their country is and what terrible people they are.

Depends. You would get a lot of people who would engage you is discussion about it. But those Australians who would say the country is perfect are just retards.

I live in the US and have to put up with the bullshit you guys vote in. Your country is by no stretch of the imagination near as well setup as most other westernized countries. And the mentality you guys possess is just making shit worse.

Yeah, I actually just signed up yesterday. I also have Citi Identity Monitor for $5/mo. Assuming this CK thing works out, I'll be cancelling that.

:heart:

So, actually I just cancelled my Citi monitoring and I was paying 12.95 per month and they asked if I would stay at 6/mo and I'm like damn you've been ripping me off for 5 years.