NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

Religion is just the original laws people came up with that fit into their understanding of the world around them and helped them keep order. This god Helios pulls that orangy yellow light across the sky every day giving us light. And, uh, he wouldn't want you to kill anyone, or fuck my wife. Yeah, yeah! That's the ticket!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
That's the worst part is that I know it's so fucked but I'm so fixated on being bitter about having to face my own mortality day in and day out and living in fear of dying. I just don't want to live like that.

well given the advances in medical technology you might end up living forever in a robot body

perhaps we are either the first immortal generation or the last mortal one

That's the worst part is that I know it's so fucked but I'm so fixated on being bitter about having to face my own mortality day in and day out and living in fear of dying. I just don't want to live like that.
Seriously you aren't the only person around here who has had to face challenges like this. I choose to be excited about every day because it might be my last. I hope I don't get taken by my health problems and I'm doing all I can to avoid that but in the meantime I'm still here. If I let it make me miserable then I'm not really living and the disease has already won.

Seriously you aren't the only person around here who has had to face challenges like this. I choose to be excited about every day because it might be my last. I hope I don't get taken by my health problems and I'm doing all I can to avoid that but in the meantime I'm still here. If I let it make me miserable then I'm not really living and the disease has already won.

:( im sorry you have to live with something too.

I am usually pretty positive. I just had a couple days of feeling like poop.

If you are positive I guess we just haven't seen evidence of it here yet. You are all doom and gloom and angst and attention grabbing.

that is absolutely not all I do here.
I wont speak up or out at all anymore..I will internalize until the cows come home

some of you are acting like real assholes. and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I only said something to maybe get insight and maybe some encouraging words and the most encouraging shit came from one person who claims to hate me....

that is absolutely not all I do here.
I wont speak up or out at all anymore..I will internalize until the cows come home

some of you are acting like real assholes. and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I only said something to maybe get insight and maybe some encouraging words and the most encouraging shit came from one person who claims to hate me....

See? This is totally dramatic. I say what I observe of your behavior and you are all like fine, I won't ever say anything. I'll just keep it inside. I feel like I've been pretty accepting and offered plenty of advice for your situation. I've let you know you aren't alone, suggested therapy and practicing your coping skills and all kinds of stuff. You made a thread that was titled "I'm a horrible person" and expect people not to think you are attention getting and negative? That's a little beyond the pale. The only things I know about you are that you bleed too much, you are miserable about your body, you hate your mother, you have mental health problems, you cut yourself, you have a kid, and you sleep around. Other than the kid, it paints a pretty negative picture from my chair.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
also this said i was a horrible person because I have been given shit before for liking marijuana

I am absolutely not miserable about my body. I have had phenomenal success and I feel great about my success....do i wish my aorta didnt split in half and try to kill me and my sister and cousin and take another cousin and am i sad about that sometimes? yes fuck yeah I am.

also I do not "sleep around" that is an extremely offensive thing to say.

this is normal jlynn wait until you see her crazy side. I am talking about her sending me pics of bruises and her claiming her husband beat her for getting him banned
I was standing on the stairs and he punched me in the head. i almost fell backwards.
at least I know now from having trying to reach out for help around then who is a decent human and who is willing to take shit back and run their mouth about it. my only fault here was thinking some people might be better people. sorry i misjudged you.

I wasn't trying to get attention I was trying to get help. My husband is up front and honest that there was a physical altercation that night and many others. We had an extremely rough patch.