NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

mjmjlegalization.png

It's not really the beliefs that deserve respect. It's just humans in general. I think a lot of things people believe or don't believe are unintelligent but it's not going to do anything but cause undo negativity on both myself and the victim of I start calling them stupid or retarded or dumb. It's just really a waste of precious time spent that could have been used to make the world a better place.
Like spending time on forums, now that makes the world a better place fo sho.

Yea it is. I went right after the laws changed so it was still some high security pharma set up, has that gone away yet?

sort of, there's someone to check you in so they can limit traffic but there's still a decent amount of security since most are forced to be all cash businesses

I'm still researching the dispensary in illinois angle and working with a guy who already has his application in. we've been discussing an in house security team, that way I can hire a lot of the Marines I know in the area that I know are shit hot and would love to work in the cannabis industry

the best part about the dispensaries in CO is that you see just how many businesses have sprung up to make a bunch of new shit that didn't exist when it was medical only. blue dream baklava, yo. the green is flowing like a river

I got a kick out of the one dispensary owner in one of gupta's documentaries pointing out that while the DEA still says what they're doing is illegal the IRS had given them guidance on how to file their taxes. :lol: 'murica

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
There's just so much God damned weight on my shoulders That I can't just live my motherfucking life The story's getting old and my heart is getting colder I just wanna be Jekyll, but I'm always fighting Hyde

You've got rocks in your head, I can hear them rolling 'round You can say that you're above it, but you're always falling down Is there a method to your madness? Is it all about pride?
Everyone I know, they've got a demon inside!!!