NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

angry-6.gif

omg i love her

You sound like an angsty teenager. Figure out how you feel about God and make your peace with it. Either you believe and then you realize He is there for you and loves you or you don't believe and you just move on. If you believe God exists but doesn't love you and doesn't want to be a part of your life than go back and re-evaluate your beliefs because that's pretty fucked.

You sound like an angsty teenager. Figure out how you feel about God and make your peace with it. Either you believe and then you realize He is there for you and loves you or you don't believe and you just move on. If you believe God exists but doesn't love you and doesn't want to be a part of your life than go back and re-evaluate your beliefs because that's pretty fucked.
That's the worst part is that I know it's so fucked but I'm so fixated on being bitter about having to face my own mortality day in and day out and living in fear of dying. I just don't want to live like that.

That's the worst part is that I know it's so fucked but I'm so fixated on being bitter about having to face my own mortality day in and day out and living in fear of dying. I just don't want to live like that.
Clearly you do or you'd stop. You said you have a therapist. Are you not practicing the coping skills and techniques they are giving you? We are all going to die. You aren't alone in having to face your mortality at a young age. Lots of us have been there and done that. Use it to be grateful for what you have. Get excited about living.

Clearly you do or you'd stop. You said you have a therapist. Are you not practicing the coping skills and techniques they are giving you? We are all going to die. You aren't alone in having to face your mortality at a young age. Lots of us have been there and done that. Use it to be grateful for what you have. Get excited about living.
I feel like I'm super excited and feel blessed and like I could take on the world about 75% of the time. I get in these down spells and the racing negativity is harsh. I took a bath and a drive with my pug and got a chai and now I'm watching old cartoons. Which I've found out me in a better mood.

I've been in a terrible low spot since I was at church service yesterday.

I feel like I'm super excited and feel blessed and like I could take on the world about 75% of the time. I get in these down spells and the racing negativity is harsh. I took a bath and a drive with my pug and got a chai and now I'm watching old cartoons. Which I've found out me in a better mood.

I've been in a terrible low spot since I was at church service yesterday.
Maybe church is the problem.

Perhaps the belief of religion is the issue? It's hard to change or overcome a belief. Try looking at religion as an idea.

The idea of religion is whatever you make of it. If it causes you stress, change your idea.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL