NSFW Crazy people arguing with Morons. All world problems solved here!

I wasn't trying to get attention I was trying to get help. My husband is up front and honest that there was a physical altercation that night and many others. We had an extremely rough patch.

See here is why i don't believe you. you say you were reaching out for help but why not to the cops instead of someone who lives in another state?

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
See here is why i don't believe you. you say you were reaching out for help but why not to the cops instead of someone who lives in another state?
I have no where to go and was scared CPS would come take the kids. I couldn't tell my sister because her husband would have injured hubby and then I didn't know if he would stay.

I am pretty much having the worst day ever. sometimes I hate my mother. and then I hate myself for hating my mother. I am thinking of just moving out of state and hoping things go okay. also I most definitely have a migraine coming on..aura and all...dizziness, nausea (yay weight loss) .. panic lingering for days.....mixed with self harm thoughts and mixed with a driplet of delusions of grandeur every here and there.

that is absolutely not all I do here.
I wont speak up or out at all anymore..I will internalize until the cows come home

some of you are acting like real assholes. and I mean that in the nicest way possible. I only said something to maybe get insight and maybe some encouraging words and the most encouraging shit came from one person who claims to hate me....
hey F U buddy, I suggested you might live forever

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
also this said i was a horrible person because I have been given shit before for liking marijuana

I am absolutely not miserable about my body. I have had phenomenal success and I feel great about my success....do i wish my aorta didnt split in half and try to kill me and my sister and cousin and take another cousin and am i sad about that sometimes? yes fuck yeah I am.

also I do not "sleep around" that is an extremely offensive thing to say.
That's ridiculous. Lots of people around here smoke pot. I do when I'm not all pregnant and stuff. I even partook once while pregnant (ate a cookie at the Dear Jerry concert). Gasp...she did DRUGS while pregnant!!!

That's ridiculous. Lots of people around here smoke pot. I do when I'm not all pregnant and stuff. I even partook once while pregnant (ate a cookie at the Dear Jerry concert). Gasp...she did DRUGS while pregnant!!!
The authorities have been notified. You're on the list, you hussy.

06BZbwX.jpg

Well. That's why I said it because people have given me shit before and even called me a shit parent for enjoying it.

At a (shhh) other forum- I showed them a pic of a little tiny bowl Xmas ornament my cousin gave me as a funny gift and they FREAKED a out.

Well. That's why I said it because people have given me shit before and even called me a shit parent for enjoying it.

At a (shhh) other forum- I showed them a pic of a little tiny bowl Xmas ornament my cousin gave me as a funny gift and they FREAKED a out.
Welcome to not other forum. Leave your drama at the door.