Thread Cool Things The Pope says

I didn't read the thread but why is this news? Other than the last Pope, that has been the church's stance for years.
I think that's it - he's a complete opposite of the last Pope so it is news anytime the current says anything that is remotely liberal/open minded.

I grew up with evolution so not news to me, but awesome the way this guy said it all too.

@thintoast emergency baptism is truly for the ill babies that may not make it. Even if you spent a half a day in a Christian school you'd know why baptism is important to many. Some use it as an excuse to baptize grandchildren/cousins/etc that they want in the faith. Those should rot in hell.

I'm sure we covered that in my Lutheran school, I just didn't pay any attention to it. I'm good at that.

Hell, I rarely ever memorized the bible verses that we had to memorize every week. I thought it was retarded and made no sense.
Well alrighty then....

Figured a guy like you would have a clue that most Christians believe you need to be baptized (some require more than that though) to get into heaven. Even a lot of atheists know this and hate being told that too... repent, be saved now BAPTIZE!!!!

I think that's it - he's a complete opposite of the last Pope so it is news anytime the current says anything that is remotely liberal/open minded.

I grew up with evolution so not news to me, but awesome the way this guy said it all too.

@thintoast emergency baptism is truly for the ill babies that may not make it. Even if you spent a half a day in a Christian school you'd know why baptism is important to many. Some use it as an excuse to baptize grandchildren/cousins/etc that they want in the faith. Those should rot in hell.
Well the last Pope was a dick. JP2 validated evolution as well, iirc.

8DBLwTr.jpg