Hawt Cool Camping Trip Idea

im confused as to why driving would be necessary. Its not car camping.
It's a road trip/camping. Imagine the fun to be had travelling from Tampa then hitting other parks along the way. Plus Grand Teton is right next to Yellowstone, that's an awesome destination.

While y'all are being undecided on this grand road trip/camping idea, I found this site that can help plan out your road trip pit stops. https://trips.furkot.com

Thanks @Duke for the idea. We'll race you to the Grand Teton.

It's a road trip/camping. Imagine the fun to be had travelling from Tampa then hitting other parks along the way. Plus Grand Teton is right next to Yellowstone, that's an awesome destination.

While y'all are being undecided on this grand road trip/camping idea, I found this site that can help plan out your road trip pit stops. https://trips.furkot.com

Thanks @Duke for the idea. We'll race you to the Grand Teton.

Holy shit. The robot actually has a well informed and apparently sentient user! There is hope for his programming yet!

lol. Thanks @peanut for the trips link. That's a pretty handy site!

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
trust, that thought has been going through my mind.

But it's not really the rainy season in august in wyoming.

outhwest Wyoming
August averages for total rainfall
Days Place Inches Millimetres
6 Evanston 1.1 27
6 Fontenelle Reservoir Dam 0.8 20
– Fossil Butte Monument 0.9 24
5 Kemmerer 1.0 25
6 Rock Springs 0.6 16

An inch total typically in SW WY in august. I'll take those odds.
giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Holy shit. The robot actually has a well informed and apparently sentient user! There is hope for his programming yet!

lol. Thanks @peanut for the trips link. That's a pretty handy site!
user does not influence programming. I stand by my logic. I will proceed immediately to location of interest, be interested, then vacate.

You can bring guns into a national park, or are you referencing something else?

I know that I was referring to the instances since you've been able to bring one and and someone shot an animal. It hasn't ended pretty for the person in any of the cases.