GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also laundry detergent is pretty concentrated stuff. A cup does 20-30 gallons or something. Straight from the container to your skin then not get washed off til you get home later a little rash or something may not be out of the ordinary.
I bought some tide 2 for one, still dont know if its any better than the sunlight or whatever

It's the price of the groceries that's so convenient. The lines aren't to bad here, being a small town and all.

I bought some tide 2 for one, still dont know if its any better than the sunlight or whatever

The true test of laundry detergent is what your clothes look like after using the same detergent for at least a year. Only the shittiest detergents reveal their shittiness after one or two loads.

Unless you are depositing loads on a white towel or t shirt.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
The true test of laundry detergent is what your clothes look like after using the same detergent for at least a year. Only the shittiest detergents reveal their shittiness after one or two loads.

Unless you are depositing loads on a white towel or t shirt.
My boxer briefs are black for a reason.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
When financially feasible I shop elsewhere.
yeah, my choices for groceries where I live is the local independent grocer, who ethically I'd prefer to give my money to but whose prices are (understandably) higher, or the cheap Walmart a town over. I still shop at the local grocer plenty, but supplement with purchases from the ethically shitty place bc I have to if I want to be able to eat.

I get it.

Now they're saying this Pais chick had maybe already killed herself before the whole city-wide freakout or at least never knew what a mess she made of things.

May've been dead for 24 hours or more by the time they found her. No cell phone pings or credit card use since Monday. And was in some area with no cell service. Wouldn't've been able to look up a news report or anything.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/04/18/sol-pais-manhunt-mount-evans-suicide/

Now they're saying this Pais chick had maybe already killed herself before the whole city-wide freakout or at least never knew what a mess she made of things.

May've been dead for 24 hours or more by the time they found her. No cell phone pings or credit card use since Monday. And was in some area with no cell service. Wouldn't've been able to look up a news report or anything.

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/04/18/sol-pais-manhunt-mount-evans-suicide/
It's a tragedy all around, no matter how you slice it.

When financially feasible I shop elsewhere.

I tried 2 other places before I went to Walmart for rabbit food. Their "expensive" decent quality stuff was still 40% less than the other places decent quality stuff.

I did not buy their cheaper lesser quality stuff but I still bought.

• Gravy
Breeding and running sled dogs is animal abuse but so is eating burgers.

Running sled cows or eating dogs would at least minimize the abuse.

#Dominion

• Gravy
Breeding and running sled dogs is animal abuse but so is eating burgers.

Running sled cows or eating dogs would at least minimize the abuse.

#Dominion
Buying the burger is animal abuse. You could pull one out of the trash to eat and I would find it better than buying a veggie burger covered in cardboard and two kinds of plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.