GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was masturbation she could have just rode her bike down a bumpy road. No need to even drop trou, really.

I had to watch that part again. In my opinion, she’s masturbating. Based on what you ask?

I’ve been in the presence of women standing and peeing, and there is no way to do that with their pants all the way up and fly undone. Gail was standing, phone in her left hand, other hand busy (out of the frame), and they alluded to posting the $5000 availability on Katie’s Fecebook page, so possibly Gail was frigging off to Katie’s FB when she got the notification.

I could be reading way more into that than necessary.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
What show are you watching?
I had to watch that part again. In my opinion, she’s masturbating. Based on what you ask?

I’ve been in the presence of women standing and peeing, and there is no way to do that with their pants all the way up and fly undone. Gail was standing, phone in her left hand, other hand busy (out of the frame), and they alluded to posting the $5000 availability on Katie’s Fecebook page, so possibly Gail was frigging off to Katie’s FB when she got the notification.

man that woman is gross
you can almost smell her bo through the tv screen

Also laundry detergent is pretty concentrated stuff. A cup does 20-30 gallons or something. Straight from the container to your skin then not get washed off til you get home later a little rash or something may not be out of the ordinary.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.