GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cycle of life...
18- "yay I'm finally out of my mother's house!" But you weren't counting on college roommates.
24- "wow I have a place and it's MINE!"
28- "Wow I convinced a chick to move in with me and we share a BED!"
42- "I get no SPACE. The kids have rooms to themselves, even the dog sleeps alone. Is she EVER gonna stop SNORING?"...

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
The cycle of life...
18- "yay I'm finally out of my mother's house!" But you weren't counting on college roommates.
42- "I get no SPACE. The kids have rooms to themselves, even the dog sleeps alone. Is she EVER gonna stop SNORING?"...
@Amstel

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
The cycle of life...
53 -"Fuck yeah I'm walking around the house naked. The kids might come over without calling - but only once."

But you weren't counting on college roommates.
The worst thing about roommates is that the dishes you don't wash are either greasy or soapy, but you just gotta be happy someone else did them.

Or just have visible bits of food on them.

I totally get this.

& grinding your teeth as you look down your nose at their definition of 'clean.'

That said - I didn't take advantage of it enough. I did have my own room, & for the tiny amount of rent, spending a couple minutes of dishwashing - when I needed a dish- wasn't all that bad since everything pretty much had "only" a Griswold clean.

1556227686459.png

I totally get this.

& grinding your teeth as you look down your nose at their definition of 'clean.'

That said - I didn't take advantage of it enough. I did have my own room, & for the tiny amount of rent, spending a couple minutes of dishwashing - when I needed a dish- wasn't all that bad since everything pretty much had "only" a Griswold clean.

View attachment 6999
It's really death by a thousand cuts:

Guess this cup of coffee is just gonna taste like soap.

Why the fuck is my seasoning container hanging out on this raw chicken covered cutting board?

Sure, stir the taters in the non-stick with a fucking fork, make sure you really scrape every bit off the sides and bottom so they don't burn.

Yes I am going to dirty a new glass after you helpfully put the one I was using in the sink that has food all up in it.

I could have said "don't wash my cast iron" nicer, must have been the rust gnomes if the internet said it is no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.