GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of living in harmony with our host we are actively exploiting our host in an attempt to achieve what amounts to a flea jump to another host so we can fuck that one up too.

It's high time this social stigma surrounding cannibalism came to an end.
Fine. I'll donate my corpse to cuisine.

Instead of living in harmony with our host we are actively exploiting our host in an attempt to achieve what amounts to a flea jump to another host so we can fuck that one up too.

It's high time this social stigma surrounding cannibalism came to an end.
They would find a way to make cannibalism as bad for the planet as the current meat industry.

I'd like to live as long as practical obviously but when it comes time to kick it I'd have no qualms whatsoever with somebody carving me up and using me for food so they too might live.

Seems like more of a gift than anything...until you look at the dark unmentionables of the organ harvesting industry.

Hips flambé. Tutti a tavola a mengiere!

I'd probably field dress at a solid 200 lbs. And render enough lard to keep skillets stick-free until next season and then some.

Enough hide for a large piece too in addition to several lampshades.

That's 91kg for you @MacG

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
The worst thing about roommates is that the dishes you don't wash are either greasy or soapy, but you just gotta be happy someone else did them.

Or just have visible bits of food on them.

The worst thing about roommates is that the dishes you don't wash are either greasy or soapy, but you just gotta be happy someone else did them.

Or just have visible bits of food on them.

Id say the worst thing about a roommate is the fact that you have to have a roommate in the first place

Im picturing having Hoggz for a roommate

ESiYZCQ.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.