GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowblower wouldn't start, spent too much to fucking around with it. So I got shoveling which took almost an hour. Fingers were cold operating the phone.
08fb63824a4a7cfe566b38e4f0e31e7f.jpg

That sucks about the snowblower.

Prolly been sitting for a while and needs some hammering.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Snowblower wouldn't start, spent too much to fucking around with it. So I got shoveling which took almost an hour. Fingers were cold operating the phone.
08fb63824a4a7cfe566b38e4f0e31e7f.jpg

The weight of the snow on the little roof would give me pause unless it's really overbuilt or steel truss or something.

2x6 rafters. Not really that much snow.

I guess I'm remembering seeing roofs cave from the wet, heavy snow we got in MN but a lot of those were like 100 year old farm buildings that were pretty run down/not kept up nice.

I guess that's not that long of a span looking at it now. And it's piled up highest at the strong part/edge.

What would you know about it, you live in Texas and think antifreeze is called coolant.
I guess I'm remembering seeing roofs cave from the wet, heavy snow we got in MN but a lot of those were like 100 year old farm buildings that were pretty run down/not kept up nice.

I guess that's not that long of a span looking at it now. And it's piled up highest at the strong part/edge.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
This was very dry snow because it was so cold (5-10) at the lower atmosphere when it came down. We did get a few hours of sleet which layered on top. But I've shoveled heavier snow in past storms. Had the snowblower been working it would have had no problems getting rid of it, vs wet snow which sticks to everything and gums up the tynes in the blower.

What would you know about it, you live in Texas and think antifreeze is called coolant.

You don't need antifreeze places where it doesn't freeze but you do need coolant to keep things cool.

Plus it's a lot easier to explain that way to southern natives whose only mechanical knowledge of their automobile is where to put the gas in.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
You don't need antifreeze places where it doesn't freeze but you do need coolant to keep things cool.

Plus it's a lot easier to explain that way to southern natives whose only mechanical knowledge of their automobile is where to put the gas in.
Hang on, mr. automotive expert, you're running straight water without any corrosion inhibitors or anything in your cooling system?

Hang on, mr. automotive expert, you're running straight water without any corrosion inhibitors or anything in your cooling system?

No, I'm running "coolant", which also has all that stuff in it. Turns out it doesn't freeze either, though that's not much of a concern here.

51-3SFFCt3L.jpg
10-101.jpg
68163849ab-m.jpg

Nothin but OEM around here, 'cause it's the best.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.