GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 30 fuckin degrees outside now when it was in the 60s yesterday
feels like a videogame and coffee kind of morning instead of a do stuff in the garage kind

My homeless golf partner called off golf again today, two weeks in a row. His homelessness is taking a toll on our golf calendar. We went almost 10 years with no Sunday off, then this.

My homeless golf partner called off golf again today, two weeks in a row. His homelessness is taking a toll on our golf calendar. We went almost 10 years with no Sunday off, then this.
Homelessness is responsible for many of the world's ills.
Today I lectured the twins on Hunter Gatherer societies.
"So you see kids, dad leaves the yurt every morning at dawn to chase the herd. Then mom has to walk around in the woods hunting roots and berries simultaneously breast feeding and trying to avoid wolves and enemy tribes. It wasn't a fukkn picnic..."

Homelessness is responsible for many of the world's ills.
Today I lectured the twins on Hunter Gatherer societies.
"So you see kids, dad leaves the yurt every morning at dawn to chase the herd. Then mom has to walk around in the woods hunting roots and berries simultaneously breast feeding and trying to avoid wolves and enemy tribes. It wasn't a fukkn picnic..."

Yeah, this guy. He’s fucked. It makes me lucky I have a roomie I can stand, because I’d be in his same situation without my son.

I don’t know how I’d fare, even if I was healthy, working full time and trying to find part time work on the side or a better job, WHILE working full time. And in his situation, homeless AND now carless.

One of these Sundays, I’ll get no call and he won’t show up.

Yeah, this guy. He’s fucked. It makes me lucky I have a roomie I can stand, because I’d be in his same situation without my son.

I don’t know how I’d fare, even if I was healthy, working full time and trying to find part time work on the side or a better job, WHILE working full time. And in his situation, homeless AND now carless.

One of these Sundays, I’ll get no call and he won’t show up.
Poor fucker probably has to decide between video golf and food.

Poor fucker probably has to decide between video golf and food.

I think it’s the commute. He’s lucky enough to spend weekends at his “cousin’s” house then takes a series of busses and a train, then walks, to get here. I would’ve stopped showing up months ago.

When it comes to food, I have a hard time empathizing with him. He has to fast food it most of the time, but that doesn’t mean Denny’s for breakfast three days a week (which is what he was doing when he still had a working car).

“I get full for $10 and it’s better than an Egg McMuffin” ca-ching

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
He’s been homeless going on two years now, and two Sundays ago was the first time he showed up smelling stale, like dusty clothes, not BO. When he first spoke about living in his car as an option, I was all set to throw him out if he ever showed up stinky. It never happened.

Poetry is for mentally ill people. Hey, if it works it's probably better than drugs. We are talking about outer body experiences in poetry. I didn't know they had acid in the 1700s.

I mean it's a shame that I'm not better at science. I don't have the emotional capacity for romantic literature.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I mean it's a shame that I'm not better at science. I don't have the emotional capacity for romantic literature.
They didn't have TV. Consider Mellvile. Four pages to describe the sky above Nantucket.
Lots of time on their hands. Also, studying the sky is most important to sailors in order to stay alive.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.