GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-cat-picture-spoiled-cat-bring-da-waffles.jpg

Well hold your horses there. That's something completely different. The syrup is way more important than what you're putting it on. You can have a fantastic waffle and put shit syrup on it and it's now garbage. But you can have a subpar one with good syrup and it's a-ok. Hell you can put good syrup on a piece of cardboard and you're still money.
I'm a starch fiend: I have strong opinions on saltine crackers.

Anyway TSRH is what I grew up on before it finally broke enough to be unusable so now I know what to get thanks to the Google:
22c99b83da906d6c6bc70935fea0ca40--belgian-waffle-maker-belgian-waffles.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
Pretty much everything, it was my mom's and it's long gone by now. Looks like they can still be found for ~$50.

I looked up some earlier. What a headache.

eBay, etc. Has some vintage models same as what you had. Various thrift stores or yardsales, etc. probably do too.

New shit it a pain to dig through. Lots of bells and whistles but little if any plain old heavy cast iron with a knob. Reviews on lots of new shit says stuff like they don't heat evenly, etc. It's a fucking heating coil and some metal (or ceramic). You'd think they'd have the basics figured out before start adding digital displays and bells and shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
probably a hipster thing. Good nonstick has its place in a lot of cooking.

I expect derrhoggz thinks that good old fashioned cast iron browns the waffle better.

Good cast iron is non stick in itself, its just not teflon.
I disagree. We haven't had a teflon pan in house in probably a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.