GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the pans it's the potential leaching of the aluminum into your food causing your daily intake to be too high. It's that way with most metal pans. You just have to watch your heat levels and don't do acidic foods that cause it to leach more.
Oh I know, I just wanted to see what his response was.

Most of the aluminum in your diet doesnt come from pots and pans, though

Alzheimer's, among other things. And dont buy the crap they put out that the studies about it are unclear. Theres a reason its nearly impossible for anyone to get funding to investigate it.
If I'm not supposed to believe the studies that say its unclear what the risks are, why would I believe the studies that say it causes Alzheimer's?

And him bringing up heat retention has nothing to do with non-stick, yeah.
So why are you bothering me about it?

What if you're making several waffles? The coils are going to cycle on and off with some amount of temperature swings. You want good retention to smooth out those peaks and valleys.

Sorry, I should have known that you were actually just arguing minutiae.

With him I was giving a valid criticism as that was a very wrong assumption.

With you I was honestly confused as to why you were bothering me about whether or not aluminum is non-stick as I was criticizing cast iron's heat conduction ability
I used aluminum as an example as there are no waffle irons made of copper and its the only metal out there in that price range better at heat conduction than aluminum.

If you think that's minutiae, you weren't paying attention to what I was saying, and that isn't my fault.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.