GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not flirting. She said no thank you, mentioned her husband, and he still kept putting things in her car. She is pretty much trapped there, she can't leave the car and the salt, so is forced to have this guy in her space. It's uncomfortable for a woman alone. He could shove her in the trunk and drive away using her keys in ten seconds.

That's not flirting. She said no thank you, mentioned her husband, and he still kept putting things in her car. She is pretty much trapped there, she can't leave the car and the salt, so is forced to have this guy in her space. It's uncomfortable for a woman alone. He could shove her in the trunk and drive away using her keys in ten seconds.
That is an extremely unlikely scenario

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
That is an extremely unlikely scenario

Not really. A brazen person can kidnap someone in broad daylight in a parking lot and get away with it until it makes the news. Most of the people in the lot would just stand there and wonder wtf happened, or just be glad it didn't happen to them.

In a sense, common humans aren't that different than herd animals when one gets taken by a croc. The others just head on their way.

Weird, but just gotta take that as a compliment and let it go. He didn't grab you or keep coming on once you said you were married or anything.

Still should have left you alone after you said no twice though

Twice?? One no should be enough

Oh boo fucking hoo. If it was a huge problem she could have told him to fuck off. The world is turning into this fucking PC cesspool because of attitudes like this.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
OK, how about he could have grabbed her ass? Stolen her car? Grabbed her purse? Stolen the salt? Pulled a knife? Point is, he had her pretty much trapped in that situation. Not flirty.
He didn't need her trapped in this situation to do any of those things, and it's not like her saying "no" would have stopped him. Fuck me, you should stay at home locked in a basement. The world is too scary for you.

• Gravy
Dude. What the fuck
He has no fucking clue.

https://www.google.com/amp/miami.cb...ng-for-woman-kidnapped-in-broad-daylight/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirr...ng-moment-woman-kidnapped-forced-10746368.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nb...g-marquette-park-chicago-410157225.html?amp=y

Et cetera.

Domon, there really is no way to say this without sounding like a dick, but you do that often enough that I think I can get away with it at least once. You're raising a female. You need to raise your sights a bit and zero in on the kind of shit that can happen to you when you don't have a dick between your legs so that you can help prepare her to protect herself.
You really sound like you're in the 50s, and not in a good way

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Not really. A brazen person can kidnap someone in broad daylight in a parking lot and get away with it until it makes the news. Most of the people in the lot would just stand there and wonder wtf happened, or just be glad it didn't happen to them.

In a sense, common humans aren't that different than herd animals when one gets taken by a croc. The others just head on their way.
Most people are not like this. And your analogy is stupid. What else are sheep going to do? Call the sheep police?

• Gravy
OK, how about he could have grabbed her ass? Stolen her car? Grabbed her purse? Stolen the salt? Pulled a knife? Point is, he had her pretty much trapped in that situation. Not flirty.

Ok, so outside of the salt, this could happen to any woman at any time she's near her car.

& outside of the purse it could happen to anyone at any time.

& the 'pulled a knife' scenario: couldn't some well meaning person go up and offer help and, just as equally, get a knife or gun pulled on them?

I really hope we don't get to a world where no one can go near anyone else because 'you never know.'

• Gravy
Weird, but just gotta take that as a compliment and let it go. He didn't grab you or keep coming on once you said you were married or anything.

Still should have left you alone after you said no twice though

Telling her to go sit in the car like a good little girl is a compliment? And Jesus man, he doesn't get points because he didn't grab her. wtf is wrong with you?

Ok, so outside of the salt, this could happen to any woman at any time she's near her car.

& outside of the purse it could happen to anyone at any time.

& the 'pulled a knife' scenario: couldn't some well meaning person go up and offer help and, just as equally, get a knife or gun pulled on them?

I really hope we don't get to a world where no one can go near anyone else because 'you never know.'
You're out of your mind. I've helped people load and unload shit plenty of times. Not once did I do it after they declined my offer. If you don't understand that, I wonder how many times you've creeped women out. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.