GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows what a laydee really needs is a man to dominate her
These nutless faux liberal wusses are the reason society has skinny jeans

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
this!
But when I said I didn't need help and he kept approaching me, that's when my internal dialog went 'wtf dude'

I think he was in over his head with 'she'll really appreciate the assistance.'

I've been told 'I got it' & then have been called back over to help get sandbags from the bottom of the cart up and into the vehicle because she couldn't just flip it into van like she could the first one.

• Gravy
He should've been scoping out her left hand during this encounter, though maybe it was hidden under a bag or something so he had to ask.

On a side note, a customer before he got in my cab today asked me to help push his disabled car up the hill I looked at him with a quizzical look and said "I'm a cab driver not a fuking goat!"
In my head I said that. What I actually told him was that I'm slightly disabled and that I can't push anything heavier than a Neodymamium speaker cabinet.

On a side note, a customer before he got in my cab today asked me to help push his disabled car up the hill I looked at him with a quizzical look and said "I'm a cab driver not a fuking goat!"
In my head I said that. What I actually told him was that I'm slightly disabled and that I can't push anything heavier than a Neodimaium speaker cabinet.

Did he see you tube amp and call bullshit?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
In my head I said that. What I actually told him was that I'm slightly disabled and that I can't push anything heavier than a Neodimaium speaker cabinet.

Push it with the van not your hands. Do it for 75% of what it would cost to have a tow truck dispatched.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Push it with the van not your hands. Do it for 75% of what it would cost to have a tow truck dispatched.
Right. Tow truck cost a hundred bucks for anywheres between 1 inch and five miles, that would mean $75 to push the car 10 ft. And it's well worth it, because too many of those type of jobs and I'll need a new bumper cover.

• Gravy
Right. Tow truck cost a hundred bucks for anywheres between 1 inch and five miles, that would mean $75 to push the car 10 ft. And it's well worth it, because too many of those type of jobs and I'll need a new bumper cover.

Can you use a AAA membership?

$45/year includes 4 tows up to about 7 miles (per mile charge after that). I think they've got a 20 mile plan too for $95/yr. the 95 one includes free 5 gals of gas a couple x a year too.

I didn't have my rings on. I knew I was going to be lugging around salt bags and don't like to get my rings in the middle of clunky hands on labor :p

That's OK. You shouldn't have to carry a sign that says "I'm Married". It just may've averted some of this and just stuck to lifting bags...or not.

Or get hit on by dudes who also have rings. :(

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.