GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men... listen to this, we don't like this at all. It's ... weird.

It's tough to tell which ones of you are "NO no no. Chivalry is NOT dead" and "I was at home depot and the guy just came over to help. So nice. You don't see that very much anymore. It's usually no one gives a shit." vs.

"you what????" TAZED!!!!!

"Not sure officer. I offered to help someone and then you're standing over me asking if I'm OK."

:p

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It's tough to tell which ones of you are "NO no no. Chivalry is NOT dead" and "I was at home depot and the guy just came over to help. So nice. You don't see that very much anymore. It's usually no one gives a shit." vs.

"Not sure officer. I offered to help someone and then you're standing over me asking if I'm OK."

[GIPHY="zapp brannigan"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/12dA9Gei6U4in6/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

Sure, a fellow human helping out a fellow human.

But if it was a dude you asked and he told you he didn't need help, most guys would leave it at that.

If some man isn't helping me lift heavy stuff then wtf? Worthless pieces of shit. Asshole. Bastard. Why the fuck should I have to be doing work like that? Why the fuck should I be at Home Depot anyway? That's a men's store! I mean I guess if I'm picking out pulls or a faucet or something because you can't trust a man to do that right, but that's what the internet is for. Seriously. I mean, I guess if you want to load your car, then that's on you, but I'm too busy with the rug rats and the bon-bons anyway. That's all you sister.

If some man isn't helping me lift heavy stuff then wtf? Worthless pieces of shit. Asshole. Bastard. Why the fuck should I have to be doing work like that? Why the fuck should I be at Home Depot anyway? That's a men's store! I mean I guess if I'm picking out pulls or a faucet or something because you can't trust a man to do that right, but that's what the internet is for. Seriously. I mean, I guess if you want to load your car, then that's on you, but I'm too busy with the rug rats and the bon-bons anyway. That's all you sister.

Is that why you married a guy who’s 15ft tall?

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Status
Not open for further replies.