GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

"Park to educate others about African predators"

Not cool. Call me a loon, but African animals belong in their African environment.
a lot of animals are in captivity because they were injured young, nursed back to health, and it takes time to reintegrate them into the wild. some can't survive at all

:iono:

a lot of animals are in captivity because they were injured young, nursed back to health, and it takes time to reintegrate them into the wild. some can't survive at all

:iono:
Zoos, animal performance shit like circus' and sea world, etc, all should be banned. Sounds/looks like her "park" is for profit. So fuck her.

Anyone who visits these kinds of places are receiving a heavy dose of judgement from me.

Zoos, animal performance shit like circus' and sea world, etc, all should be banned. Sounds/looks like her "park" is for profit. So fuck her.

Anyone who visits these kinds of places are receiving a heavy dose of judgement from me.
It's precisely because of zoos that there are breeding populations of certain animals in the world.

You can judge all you want, but it's pretty hollow.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
It's precisely because of zoos that there are breeding populations of certain animals in the world.

You can judge all you want, but it's pretty hollow.
Read up on it and only some Zoos do it and only some endangered animals bred in captivity can make the transition to the wild.

It's nice that some are trying, but not all zoos are created alike.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.