GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoos, animal performance shit like circus' and sea world, etc, all should be banned. Sounds/looks like her "park" is for profit. So fuck her.

Anyone who visits these kinds of places are receiving a heavy dose of judgement from me.

to the best of my knowledge zoos are where we get a lot of valuable research about those animals and how to best protect them plus they're often animals where the above still applies. sick, injured, animals that wouldn't have survived in the wild or animals born in captivity that rely on it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
@APRIL

0Y87ZIm.jpg

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Woman breaks arm during on air arm wrestling competition

Turn the volume up to get the awesomeness of the bone breaking snap.

to the best of my knowledge zoos are where we get a lot of valuable research about those animals and how to best protect them plus they're often animals where the above still applies. sick, injured, animals that wouldn't have survived in the wild or animals born in captivity that rely on it.
I thought you were the fact man, not the guess the facts man.

Salmonier Nature Park in newfoundland is what I'd call a "good zoo".

http://www.flr.gov.nl.ca/wildlife/snp/about_snp.html

There's no foreign animals like elephants, zebras or other bullshit. Most of the animals at the park are being rehabilitated for eventual release, some won't survive in the wild and are kept for research/educational purposes. And they've got a captive breeding program going which has pretty much saved the Newfoundland pine marten population.

Salmonier Nature Park in newfoundland is what I'd call a "good zoo".

http://www.flr.gov.nl.ca/wildlife/snp/about_snp.html

There's no foreign animals like elephants, zebras or other bullshit. Most of the animals at the park are being rehabilitated for eventual release, some won't survive in the wild and are kept for research/educational purposes. And they've got a captive breeding program going which has pretty much saved the Newfoundland pine marten population.
That sounds like a sanctuary, not a zoo

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Status
Not open for further replies.