GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in the states, some vets are giving less frequent rabies vaccines as they feel they are unnecessary, maybe she confused something the vet said?

So, um, dogs can be autistic?
No, she made that shit up.

The frequency of vaccines is totally debatable, some last longer than others etc. None of them cause autism though.

And can dogs be autistic? Not really. I imagine some people with border collies think so because they're clever and obsessive though :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I've always loved vegetables, though. it was one childhood argument my family never endured. I'd beg for brussel sprouts and spinach. the only thing I didn't like was potatoes, but that was only until I was like 6.

I've always loved vegetables, though. it was one childhood argument my family never endured. I'd beg for brussel sprouts and spinach. the only thing I didn't like was potatoes, but that was only until I was like 6.

popeye conditioned me to enjoy spinach but I don't think I've accepted brussel sprouts

imgur converts every gif over 2mb to webm or mp4 and serves it as a gifv so anything smaller than that wouldn't have the video version. I don't know how often people post gifs under 2mb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A script could be written to check for the existence of a gifv version and use it if it does exist.

Another script could be written to remove that ugly ass imgur window.

A script could be written to check for the existence of a gifv version and use it if it does exist.

Another script could be written to remove that ugly ass imgur window.
I would rather default to gifv from the imgur domain and if someone posts a gif less than 2mb too bad :nev:

Status
Not open for further replies.