College Football Week

THIS IS A COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD -FUCK THE PATRIOTS
Oh, I know someone else that cares about it.
And she said michigans getting kicked in the doo dads

Des Charlie Weis have a good team this year?

Not at all. Seems to be an even more underwhelming offense than last year. Hell, they'd be 0-2 if it weren't for a shitty call last week...

For you local Tampons, this week also brings us USF vs. Kansas. This will be USF's first real challenge, after barely squeaking by UCF last week. Can they do it or is the team a paper tiger again this year?

My buddy JJ called me and asked what I was doing for this game. I said I don't know. He asks me if I want to hang out with Grothe and his pops and then go tailgating. Uh...yeah...

Now that I'm back? I've been here. Just busy.

Here's my two cents regarding the OSU-USC game.
It's going to be tough. Both teams have a great defense. USC has a great offense. Depending on which one shows up, OSU has a great offense (or a mediocre one)

Mark Sanchez is for the most part untested. In the ones he was tested in, he didn't fair too well. (3 TD's 4 INT's) And we have two more defensive backfield stars coming back from suspension. Added to that a rookie offensive line for USC. There's talent, but the veteran defensive line will be able to play tricks with the O-line causing Sanchez to scramble and panic (and he's not a mobile QB)

Depending on the amount of game play Beanie gets, USC's LB's will be tested. If Beanie gets the majority of play, the Stiff Arm of Doom© will be put into play. This will cause them to be more aggressive than they should be opening it up to more mistakes.

Final verdict? 17-14 OSU with a 50+ yard field goal needed to get the victory (and fortunately, we have two field goal kickers that can do that)

And finally, the game that no one cares about, except for me. Michigan vs. Notre Dame. The lame game. They both obviously suck again this year, but at least Michigan has a good excuse. A new coach. Notre Dame has a shitty excuse, the same suck ass coach. I think Michigan will pull it off, but who knows???
I care about this game! ND looked different last week. The defense is much improved and Jimmy Claussen did some gym time in the off season. We'll see what happens.

I care about this game! ND looked different last week. The defense is much improved and Jimmy Claussen did some gym time in the off season. We'll see what happens.

Different? They barely won against a sub-par team . In fact, without that shitty call overruling an obvious touchdown, I'm pretty sure they would have lost.

my parlay card for the week:

NO+3 over Washington
Atlanta+7 over Tampa
Buffalo+7 over Jacksonville
SD-3 over Denver
Chicago+3 over Carolina

Different? They barely won against a sub-par team . In fact, without that shitty call overruling an obvious touchdown, I'm pretty sure they would have lost.

I didn't say better or improved! Just different.