College Football Week

So this week is pretty much for the national title

USC vs OSU

OSU has looked rough but Beanie is back. SC is always strong and this year is no exception. I'm torn. I'd like to see the Big Ten do well, but I'd also love to see the Buckeyes get their heads torn off. College fans, what say you?

For you local Tampons, this week also brings us USF vs. Kansas. This will be USF's first real challenge, after barely squeaking by UCF last week. Can they do it or is the team a paper tiger again this year?

And finally, the game that no one cares about, except for me. Michigan vs. Notre Dame. The lame game. They both obviously suck again this year, but at least Michigan has a good excuse. A new coach. Notre Dame has a shitty excuse, the same suck ass coach. I think Michigan will pull it off, but who knows???

Any NCAA games that you're amped up about this week?

USC stomped OSU, and already they're saying, like they do every year after the first two games, that USC is going to go undefeated and could beat most of the teams in the NFL, let alone college. (ok, that was exagerated, but that's seriously seems to be the story on ESPN the first few weeks of every college football season...). Yet they always seem to end the season looking like a high school football team... fuck california, they don't know what football is. "West Coast" offense my ass, it came out of Ohio.

South Florida beat Kansas. Told you Kansas was an overrated peice of shit team. Nobody has yet to explain why they got the invitation to the Orange Bowl last year... outside of someone sucking someones dick and pushing for ratings. Oh that's right, Kansas didn't even sell out the fucking thing. Worthless overrated cunts.

Notre Dame beat Michigan. Surprise? I dunno. As you said, both teams suck... at least Michigan is trying to improve with changes.

Oklahoma blew away Washington, MU blew away Nevada. That's not really a surprise to anyone, but those are the two teams to be watching.

Last edited:
was dragged to the grandparents for the billionth time, and that was what ricardo was watching.

picture.php

Who almost lost to South Carolina, a team the lost to the bottom of the barrel SEC team. (no that doesn't mean the conference is evenly balanced.) But I was talking about Tennessee not Georgia anyways.

beating steve spurrier at home is never easy no matter how good you are...unless he's coaching the skins...OHHHHH :D