omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,323
Steam
mattressfish
So this week is pretty much for the national title

USC vs OSU

OSU has looked rough but Beanie is back. SC is always strong and this year is no exception. I'm torn. I'd like to see the Big Ten do well, but I'd also love to see the Buckeyes get their heads torn off. College fans, what say you?

For you local Tampons, this week also brings us USF vs. Kansas. This will be USF's first real challenge, after barely squeaking by UCF last week. Can they do it or is the team a paper tiger again this year?

And finally, the game that no one cares about, except for me. Michigan vs. Notre Dame. The lame game. They both obviously suck again this year, but at least Michigan has a good excuse. A new coach. Notre Dame has a shitty excuse, the same suck ass coach. I think Michigan will pull it off, but who knows???

Any NCAA games that you're amped up about this week?

Kansas is a shit team. They played 2 ranked teams last year, and only beat one. Completely overrated. They will get destroyed this year.

:lol:

brady got his start the same way, so maybe cassell will pull something out of his ass. nobody on espn or in pats country thinks so though.

Some Pat's fans are supportive, like me. Some are taking a wait and see approach. Some have gone down to the bomb shelter and won't be heard from unless the Pat's make the playoffs.

Bottom line, if he sucked, he would have been cut, and the Pat's would have shopped for a veteran QB.

And ESPN is like the Fox News of sports. Bunch 'o tards.

i will use this thread to officially call out theac and his ramblin' wrecks from Georgia Tech.
We're gonna spank you guys so hard you'll wish you never came to Lane!
:p

Some Pat's fans are supportive, like me. Some are taking a wait and see approach. Some have gone down to the bomb shelter and won't be heard from unless the Pat's make the playoffs.

Bottom line, if he sucked, he would have been cut, and the Pat's would have shopped for a veteran QB.

And ESPN is like the Fox News of sports. Bunch 'o tards.

in the pre-season the pats fans were horrified of Cassel. Now they're just desperate.

I don't think anyone thought Brady would go out, so why waste salary cap money on a veteran QB that'd never play?

Doesn't matter what the fans think now does it.

edit: And now back to college football. :fly:

when you're telling me they're supportive, then it apparently does.

dont forget, you probably lost Moss too. that little crybaby pussy shuts down when he doesnt have a QB he likes.