[ ]Drink vodka in Russia
[ ]Drink tequila in Mexico
[ ]Drink sake and shochu in Japan
[ ]Drink abbey ale at a Belgian abbey
[ ]Drink grappa in Italy
[ ]Drink ouzo in Greece
[x]Drink backwoods 'shine
[ ]Dive the Britannic

Oh, I did one of these in a thread a couple of years ago... lemmie see if I can find it

<searching... please wait>

Ah, here it is:

Things to do before I die:

[ ] Sail from Baltimore to Amsterdam
[ ] Take motorcycle trip across continental United States
[x] Write love poem for wife
[ ] Eat 10 saltine crackers in a minute without taking a drink
[ ] Go to a tappas restaraunt
[ ] Do wife in the butt
[ ] Visit the basement of the Alamo
[x] Post annoing list on teh intarweb
[ ] Eat the correct number of hamburgers
[ ] Get shitfaced on Night Train with the Pope

I guess I can cross #5 off the list. I ate at a Tappas joint in Atlanta with some of you yahoos last.... October? September? Sometime around then.

it keeps stress to a minimum until something comes along to screw up the flow

When I was in high school a friend and I tried to work out rules for driving a car along the path of least resistance. We had to create exceptions for certain situations that would get us trapped in endless loops, and ultimately learned that a car driven along the path of least resistance will end up in northeast Washington, DC at a KFC full of Ukrainians. Who knew?

When I was in high school a friend and I tried to work out rules for driving a car along the path of least resistance. We had to create exceptions for certain situations that would get us trapped in endless loops, and ultimately learned that a car driven along the path of least resistance will end up in northeast Washington, DC at a KFC full of Ukrainians. Who knew?

Well my cube mate is Ukrainian. Does that count?

I think it depends on point of origin, cuz the path of least resistance from Houston end you up just across the border in a seedy bar featuring a "donkey show".