Cell photo dump

Not on average. Sure you had some lows (30+ years ago) that would be considered cold, but it's nothing like the colds in Ohio and it doesn't touch Michigan or the New England area either.

omg.. I'm not comparing coldness to hear? I know it gets colder over here.. It's gets even colder in the Himalayas!

And yes, When I grew up I lived in an area that would see 25- 32 degree temps in the winter.

Because they adhere to current fashion trends and they were still adults in the era when it was popular.

It's like the boys today with the Beatles haircuts. I mean, come on, you look ridiculous!

Exactly, so why should a 40yo keep with those old trends and keep wearing Uggs?

Maybe that's why I find them silly. Many people in Florida wear them. :waw:

That and I haven't seen a cute pair; they look like something cavemen would wear once they discovered the benefits of wearing boots.

Well they were invented by Aussies. :fly:

:heart: Oldie

Exactly, so why should a 40yo keep with those old trends and keep wearing Uggs?

I didn't say they SHOULD, I only said it's not as bad for them to do so because it was a fashion when they were adults.

Latching on to a fashion that was last around before you were born in fucking stupid, and I laugh at them.

I felt the same way when I lived in Hawaii, Arizona, North Carolina, and Florida.

Try living in one place all the time... I've lived in the DC area for 8 years and this place is still too cold for me...

Not everyone is the same. Some people prefer warmer weather, some cold.

Back to the OP

picture.php

Surprisingly this is not Texas, but rather on NCSU campus with NC license :fly:

picture.php

Plane wing deicers when I was flying from Cleveland two weeks ago.

picture.php

Across the street from my condo I am selling.