Cell photo dump

4 years in Arizona, 3 years in Puerto Rico, 4 years in Kansas, 4 years in Virginia, and 14 years in Ohio. I don't see how that doesn't give me time to acclimatize myself to the area.

like I've said. I've lived here for 8 years, plus 3 - 4 years in denmark (which is colder) and I still haven't acclimatized to cold weather..

I've actually slept outside in a tent in 0 degree weather up in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, northern MN. Done it once, won't do it again.

Crappy cell phone pic of DroolJr rockin out on the couch last night.

picture.php

And now featuring your next E - Trade commercial star.

Crappy cell phone pic of DroolJr rockin out on the couch last night.

picture.php

omg he is PRECIOUS!!! he looks so fun!! look at that chin and those cheeks!! i'll bet he's making all kinds of noises and smiling...is he laughing?? omg i'm STARVING now!!! he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

DAMMIT. :( i need a fix now. :(

LMFAO. This makes no sense. Nationality plays a role in adaptation in relation to weather conditions?

Yes, specifically in the genetic mutations that are indigenous to 1 nationality that another may not have.

For instance, there is a reason why the coldest climates are dominated by light skinned races, and the warmest climates are native to darker skinned races.

Yes, specifically in the genetic mutations that are indigenous to 1 nationality that another may not have.

For instance, there is a reason why the coldest climates are dominated by light skinned races, and the warmest climates are native to darker skinned races.

How do you explain Native Americans??