Cell photo dump

How do you explain Native Americans??

Native Americans didn't start out in America. They either migrated over from Asia via an ancient land bridge from Siberia across to Alaska, or north from central America. Your Iroquois indians were of a lighter skin than, say, the Cherokee, which were an open range breed and spent much of their time under the sun.

Native Americans didn't start out in America. They either migrated over from Asia via an ancient land bridge from Siberia across to Alaska, or north from central America. Your Iroquois indians were of a lighter skin than, say, the Cherokee, which were an open range breed and spent much of their time under the sun.

Not to mention micro evolutions in the tribe due to locations.

Please dont eat my son

but can i just nibble on him? i swear babies love it! raspberries on the tummy, nibbling on the arms and legs and toes, lifting up their little necks with my nose while i kiss their necks??? their little eyes light up and they squeal and it's wonderful!!! :heart: :heart:

but can i just nibble on him? i swear babies love it! raspberries on the tummy, nibbling on the arms and legs and toes, lifting up their little necks with my nose while i kiss their necks??? their little eyes light up and they squeal and it's wonderful!!! :heart: :heart:

This is eerily disturbing.

What type of Native American?

The Pueblo indians were probably not nearly as adept at living in the cold as say the Ojibwa were.

Inuit are Native Americans also, they seem to be doing fine with the cold...

Baby - the other white meat