Cell Phones - What Do You Have?

why_ask_why said:
I have the same one right now...supposed to be getting an 8700 but it has yet to materialize...think I'll call my boss and give him shit about it right now!

I'm getting work to upgrade mine soon too. We have a few nextel phones in my department that we rarely use so I want to cancel those and give my main field guy my blackberry. Then I can get in touch with him easier and have a good excuse to upgrade me.

HydroSqueegee said:
I just have no life.

Cell phones > Land lines

I don't have a problem with people calling me while I'm out, if I don't wanna talk I don't answer.

CELL PHONES ARE A NECESSITY!!!

April23 said:
Cell phones > Land lines

I don't have a problem with people calling me while I'm out, if I don't wanna talk I don't answer.

CELL PHONES ARE A NECESSITY!!!

I agree. I always think it's funny when someone calls me and asks, is this a good time? If it wasn't, I wouldn't have answered. :p

April23 said:
Mine? It's almost 3 years old and it's been in water so it's very hard to dial out. Gotta fight with the thing.

Just the way I like it, Wet and 3 years old :eek:

Waiting for the mothers to kill me for that one, hehehe

JK you beautiful child bearing women you!

FlamingGlory said:
Cell phone? Who needs a cell phone. I'm unreachable and proud of it.

I didnt have one for like 2 years after my pocket pc's died in tragic accidents but only because i never sent them back to sprint and they were 500 each plus a 500 phone bill. Sprint didnt like me stiffing them on a 1500 bill but what can you do? (dont say pay it) lol

SpangeMonkee said:
I'd like to get a SLVR, but from what I've heard, the RZR isn't that great of a phone.
Honestly I have heard from quite a few ppl that the RZR has always been really good for them but dont know from experience

FlamingGlory said:
Cell phone? Who needs a cell phone. I'm unreachable and proud of it.

I agree completely except I have an ex and a kid. I want/need to know if something happens to them and they need help.

thrawn said:
i have a cheap samsung, whatever was free with cingular at the time. i've never had a problem with it and only have to charge it once a week, unless i actually talk to someone. it suits my needs. i can get a free razer from work but i think i'd lose my anytime minutes rolled over from the past year.

Shawn's been through one razr already, the camera function froze up and it kept dropping calls. This one seems OK except for the occasional dropped call however that may be the service. I'm really wantin' what Ape's getting. I have to text all day long at work so it will make life so much easier.

Candy said:
Shawn's been through one razr already, the camera function froze up and it kept dropping calls. This one seems OK except for the occasional dropped call however that may be the service. I'm really wantin' what Ape's getting. I have to text all day long at work so it will make life so much easier.

i never use the camera on my phone. hell, i rarely use the A70 i have. i cant recall a single dropped call with this phone.

as for text messaging, it almost annoys me. i get charged a dime a piece for text messages but can listen to voicemail for free. my mom perpetually sends me text messages even after numerous explanations. it's not that i care about the dime, just that she does it despite me asking her to utilize whatever intellect she has left and leave a message. and the majority of the time she fuckin texts me her phone number, as if i cant see who called.