Cell Phones - What Do You Have?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
t-mobile-mda-vario-1.jpg

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Detail.aspx?device=8802ddeb-1ee4-477a-9608-d9cd1e2a903f

Excited about getting a new phone!

Going from this POS ->
t630_black_300.gif
to this -->
T-Mobile_MDA-Vario_b240.gif

What phones do you guys have? What feature can you not live without?

I HAVE to have a camera on any phone and T-9 or keyboard for all the text messaging I do. Now the new must have feature are windows programs!

The whole video capability is meh to me... but gosh do they have some neat features for phones out there!

FlyNavy said:
I have a crappy LG5500 or something

but the only one I want is

slvr.jpg

SLVR? That's what I was looking into at first, but it's not exploding at the sides with features. Feels good in the hand tho. :hi2u:

April23 said:
SLVR? That's what I was looking into at first, but it's not exploding at the sides with features. Feels good in the hand tho. :hi2u:
to be honest I don't really care about features...I want a phone that makes calls and can serve as an alarm clock. Anything else is a bonus or headache. But it is the first phone small enough for me to be comfortable with its' design. This could slip into my pocket without imprinting.

FlyNavy said:
to be honest I don't really care about features...I want a phone that makes calls and can serve as an alarm clock. Anything else is a bonus or headache. But it is the first phone small enough for me to be comfortable with its' design. This could slip into my pocket without imprinting.

That makes you sound old. :p

Motorola V262. It suits my needs, I guess. It's not like I pay for it.

motorola_v262_1.jpeg

Last edited:
April23 said:
Ohh that's hot... tell me more.
I've had for about 6 or 7 months now. Its done a pretty good job. It was expensive though and it is a little heavier the most pda phones.
I just updated it to Windows Mobile 5. I have broadband access through Verizon's EVDO.
The best the thing is I've installed the Slingbox mobile player and I can now watch TV anywhere I can get EVDO coverage. I've also recently installed the Opera mobile browser. Tab browsing on my pda rulez.:p

Desslock said:
I've had for about 6 or 7 months now. Its done a pretty good job. It was expensive though and it is a little heavier the most pda phones.
I just updated it to Windows Mobile 5. I have broadband access through Verizon's EVDO.
The best the thing is I've installed the Slingbox mobile player and I can now watch TV anywhere I can get EVDO coverage. I've also recently installed the Opera mobile browser. Tab browsing on my pda rulez.:p

That's just freaking sexy... go on. :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
April - that's the one I want :drool:

I can get a corporate discount on it too :fly:

Right now I've got a CDMA Motorola T720 :lol: POS is 4 years old at least

i only got 100 bucks off =(

i have a cheap samsung, whatever was free with cingular at the time. i've never had a problem with it and only have to charge it once a week, unless i actually talk to someone. it suits my needs. i can get a free razer from work but i think i'd lose my anytime minutes rolled over from the past year.