Cell Phone Eavesdrop

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Story...

Did you know that the FBI can listen in to any and all of your conversations through your cell phone–even when you’re not actually speaking on the phone?

Using your cell phone’s tracking device, the FBI can turn on the microphone in your cell phone and listen to any conversations taking place nearby.

There is not much to this but I thought it would bring up a good converstation about abusing rights.

Here is the video "fox news" on youtube

[youtubevid]0G1fNjK9SXg[/youtubevid]

I think it's too far of an invasion of privacy but hopefully there are some kind of controls in place so that they can't just do it with no cause or reasoning.

I dare them to listen to my cell phone calls:

Hey
Hey
Whatcha doin?
Nothin
You wanna do somethin?
Maybe
Whatcha wanna do?
I dunno
You wanna go eat?
Okay
Where do you wanna eat?
I dunno
OK well think about it and call me back
OK
Later
Cya

I think it's too far of an invasion of privacy but hopefully there are some kind of controls in place so that they can't just do it with no cause or reasoning.

I dare them to listen to my cell phone calls:

Hey
Hey
Whatcha doin?
Nothin
You wanna do somethin?
Maybe
Whatcha wanna do?
I dunno
You wanna go eat?
Okay
Where do you wanna eat?
I dunno
OK well think about it and call me back
OK
Later
Cya

That or theyll just hear my balls slappin together, since my phones in my pants pocket.

It is not just your calls they are able to listen to, they can listen to everything even when your cell is turned off.

yeah, i caught that. It's pretty messed up stuff. But I think I've dropped my phone so many times I doubt they'd be able to make anything out of it anyways, lord knows people on the other end of calls can't hear me through that thing. Good luck trying to hear me through my pants.

As a corporate business man, a drug dealer or a married couple working out problems I would not want my cell phone being a direct mic link to the FBI.

is that the same video where they claim the fbi can activate your phone's mic even when it's turned off? :lol:

edit: it is :rolleyes:
gg faux news

fixt

On Topic part: I know this will cause a stir but I could care less I'm not doing anything that I need to hide.

Its not about a need to hide, its about them being able to listen to private conversations. Do you really want someone listening in to you talk privately to someone in your room? Would you like some government agent listening to you hump? Maybe you would :fly: freaky deeeeeky

Its not about a need to hide, its about them being able to listen to private conversations. Do you really want someone listening in to you talk privately to someone in your room? Would you like some government agent listening to you hump? Maybe you would :fly: freaky deeeeeky

I couldn't honestly care less. If I can help on FBI agent jizz in their pants then my job is done.

Seriously, I guess I have a skewed idea of privacy since in my family there was none. My mother and stepfather constantly went through my belongings.

I couldn't honestly care less. If I can help on FBI agent jizz in their pants then my job is done.

Seriously, I guess I have a skewed idea of privacy since in my family there was none. My mother and stepfather constantly went through my belongings.

I get kinda paranoid about privacy sometimes because of my parents and mom's side of the family for the same reason.

It's one thing if it's your parents and you're a minor, completely different when it's the government. People forget that THEY are supposed to serve US.

It's one thing if it's your parents and you're a minor, completely different when it's the government. People forget that THEY are supposed to serve US.

If by allowing the government to listen to my phone calls an act of terrorism can be prevented, then they are serving me. I don't think anyone in the FBI cares if they hear my have sex or talk about Lindsay Lohan.

If by allowing the government to listen to my phone calls an act of terrorism can be prevented, then they are serving me. I don't think anyone in the FBI cares if they hear my have sex or talk about Lindsay Lohan.

Unless you're engaged in terrorist activity then no, allowing them to listen to your phone calls will never prevent an act of terrorism. And they're most certainly not serving you if they are infringing upon your rights.