Cell Phone Eavesdrop

But unless they get your consent before recording you .. nothing they listen to is admissable in court. So say whatever you want .. and piss them off real good.

That being said .. if they listen to mine .. God help them I bet they were horny afterwards. Poor bastards.

always on your back moaning, eh? :fly:

They can't. They can get a wire tap warrant with enough probable cause to tap your phone without your knowledge. They cannot get a warrant to search your premise based on illegally obtained recordings. If they allowed that then hundreds of cases would have to be reviewed if they got caught. They don't like having to do that.

So it really only makes sense that the only time/reason the FEDs would listen in is if they were trying to stop something (like a terrorist movement) before it happened. Because otherwise it would be a waste of their time. And I don't think the FEDs are ones to "Waste" their time, looking at the arrest rate and all.

They can't. They can get a wire tap warrant with enough probable cause to tap your phone without your knowledge. They cannot get a warrant to search your premise based on illegally obtained recordings. If they allowed that then hundreds of cases would have to be reviewed if they got caught. They don't like having to do that.

So it really only makes sense that the only time/reason the FEDs would listen in is if they were trying to stop something (like a terrorist movement) before it happened. Because otherwise it would be a waste of their time. And I don't think the FEDs are ones to "Waste" their time, looking at the arrest rate and all.

Yes, they can. They've been doing it for many years. The FBI's black bag operations were the forefront of their investigative technique for decades. Yes, they can get a warrant to search your property on illegally obtained evidence. Sure you can fight it in court later but what does that matter if you're dead? You realize that warrants are signed by judges, right? Human beings, not omnipotent gods that always know whether or not the evidence was obtained legally.

Have we also forgotten about the illegal NSA wiretaps that completely bypassed the already controversial and barely constitutional secret FISA court?

Last edited:
I think they should do away with all law and any attempts to keep us safe; because it's invading my rights to do whatever the fuck I want to.

353.jpg

that at least had a legitimate guise though...if things hadn't gone terribly awry, they would've gotten away with that one

:thrawn: wtf, legitimate guise?

So if things hadn't gone wrong they would have gotten away with it....that doesn't make it ok! The point is that warrants are indeed obtained with illegal evidence. It also shows that law enforcement is just as liable to LIE as anyone else.

Last edited:
You were doing really well up until this post.

well .. why not .. you have 2 things going on. They have the equipment to do wire tapping/listen to your calls. Either you take it all away or let them use it.
If you let them have it they will/are gonna use it. So if you take it away you can't use it at all. Then we get blown up because they can't keep track of terrorist activity (because we all know they do stuff out in the open so they can get caught).

So .. with the mindset that they shouldn't do it at all .. you basically agree that they should just let the scum of the earth do whatever they want .. so long as you can do what you want in the process, so your rights aren't infringed.

I like to speed and can do so without injuring other people around me. I think getting a ticket for going 80 on the interstate infringes on my right to drive my car how I want to. I mean, the cars are made to go over 100.

Other people can't drive over 60 without causing a wreck. So they implement a 60-65 mph speed zone. I go over 60 I can get a ticket, even though I'm capable of driving over that easily. It's not fair .. but that's how it works. I get enough tickets .. my right to drive is taken away. The right given to me in the first place. I wasn't born with the right, it was given to me after I proved I was worthy .. same as all rights are IMO. If you don't act worthy of the rights .. they should be taken away again until you can prove you deserve them again (like criminals or terrorists).

They protect some from the dumb, even though it pisses some off.

I don't have a problem with it. If I'm not doing anything that will lead them to have suspicions of needing to listen in on my conversations .. they aren't gonna take the time to listen to what I'm saying.

It's not like they are just randomly listening to conversations across the world. Like they sit around and have time for that shit.

well .. why not .. you have 2 things going on. They have the equipment to do wire tapping/listen to your calls. Either you take it all away or let them use it.
:thrawn: why exactly must it be one of the two extremes?
If you let them have it they will/are gonna use it. So if you take it away you can't use it at all. Then we get blown up because they can't keep track of terrorist activity (because we all know they do stuff out in the open so they can get caught).

So .. with the mindset that they shouldn't do it at all .. you basically agree that they should just let the scum of the earth do whatever they want .. so long as you can do what you want in the process, so your rights aren't infringed.

I like to speed and can do so without injuring other people around me. I think getting a ticket for going 80 on the interstate infringes on my right to drive my car how I want to. I mean, the cars are made to go over 100.

Other people can't drive over 60 without causing a wreck. So they implement a 60-65 mph speed zone. I go over 60 I can get a ticket, even though I'm capable of driving over that easily. It's not fair .. but that's how it works. I get enough tickets .. my right to drive is taken away. The right given to me in the first place. I wasn't born with the right, it was given to me after I proved I was worthy .. same as all rights are IMO. If you don't act worthy of the rights .. they should be taken away again until you can prove you deserve them again (like criminals or terrorists).

They protect some from the dumb, even though it pisses some off.

I don't have a problem with it. If I'm not doing anything that will lead them to have suspicions of needing to listen in on my conversations .. they aren't gonna take the time to listen to what I'm saying.

It's not like they are just randomly listening to conversations across the world. Like they sit around and have time for that shit.
You're missing the point. :(

Last edited:
:thrawn: wtf, legitimate guise?

So if things hadn't gone wrong they would have gotten away with it....that doesn't make it ok! The point is that warrants are indeed obtained with illegal evidence. It also shows that law enforcement is just as liable to LIE as anyone else.

on paper it was fairly legit...informant tipoff got the warrant...I never said it was in any way right

on paper it was fairly legit...informant tipoff got the warrant...I never said it was in any way right

:o the cops lied about the informant tipoff in the first place. wasn't even close to legit

but the point remains that warrants are obtained illegally, warrants are obtained with illegal evidence and warrants are obtained when LEOs lie through their teeth. even if you could "fix" all the corrupt cops the simple fact that this will always be possible is reason enough to limit the government's ability to incarcerate someone

REPORTER
Mr. Justice, do you think that those decisions have made it more difficult for the police to combat crime?

HUGO BLACK
Certainly. Why shouldn't they? What were they written for? Why did they write the Bill of Rights? They practically all relate to the way cases shall be tried. And practically all of them make it more difficult to convict people of crime. What about guaranteeing a man the right to a lawyer? Of course that makes it more difficult to convict him. What about saying that he should not be compelled to be a witness against himself? That makes it more difficult to convict him. What about the no search, unreasonable search or seizure shall be made? That makes it more difficult. They were written to make it more difficult...

If people want the Constitution changed so folks like SRC have their false sense of security in exchange for their civil liberties then there is a method in place to make those changes. Simply ignoring the Constitution is antithetical to the very concept of this country. It's quite possibly the most anti-American sentiment one can hold.

:o the cops lied about the informant tipoff in the first place. wasn't even close to legit

but the point remains that warrants are obtained illegally, warrants are obtained with illegal evidence and warrants are obtained when LEOs lie through their teeth. even if you could "fix" all the corrupt cops the simple fact that this will always be possible is reason enough to limit the government's ability to incarcerate someone

If people want the Constitution changed so folks like SRC have their false sense of security in exchange for their civil liberties then there is a method in place to make those changes. Simply ignoring the Constitution is antithetical to the very concept of this country. It's quite possibly the most anti-American sentiment one can hold.

you are not reading what I'm saying, at all
in that case, they were operating under a semi legit GUISE of legality...getting a warrant from an illegal tap never starts off properly and they don't even try to use any smoke and/or mirrors