cat vs dog

:lol: bad day with the puppy?

No actually, my puppies fine. It's the stupid neighbors dogs that come running and growling everytime you go outside and I hate having to walk my dog in front of their house and they've been spotted in the backyard where my puppy is tied up before. They are never tied up and never trained and when these stupid dogs die they'll just get more that do the exact same thing.

No actually, my puppies fine. It's the stupid neighbors dogs that come running and growling everytime you go outside and I hate having to walk my dog in front of their house and they've been spotted in the backyard where my puppy is tied up before. They are never tied up and never trained and when these stupid dogs die they'll just get more that do the exact same thing.

Don't hate the dog, it's the owners fault. Hate them... shoot them with a pellet gun. :fly:

Don't hate the dog, it's the owners fault. Hate them... shoot them with a pellet gun. :fly:

I don't have a pellet gun, a blow gun or bb gun it will have to be. And I would if I could. We are also rather certain they deal drugs and few of them are actually productive. Unfortunately, with them as owners, the dogs will never be better, so we should eliminate them as well.

Unfortunately that's true. It's easy to let a dog teach itself bad behaivor .. extremely hard to unteach it. Unfortunate for the dog that usually means they get destroyed (if they become violent offenders).

I wish AL had the same laws as some other states .. where the owner would have to be found liable for letting their dogs reak havok. I watch those shows on AP all the time (Animal Cops) and wish I could call and report this guy to someone .. but there just isn't anyone to call.

And as bad as this dog is, no one would adopt him out. He's not so much people aggressive (except for chasing the kids on their bikes, and I dunno what he'd do if he ever got hold of one. That hasn't happened yet) as much as he is other animal aggressive. Yet he just lets it run free, waiting for someone else to kill it or take it off; because he's to lazy and doesn't give a shit to do it himself.

Honestly even after a long life of happiness and caring family a good dog brain can just go bad. I have seen it happen to a couple friends dogs(RIP B) and it had absolutely nothing to do with the owner. By making the owner responsible you are basically saying they are completely responsible for its actions. It makes perfect sense for bad owners but remember good owners can have bad dogs or dogs that go bad. Just as children can turn out to be horrible after a good childhood, dogs can too.

Honestly even after a long life of happiness and caring family a good dog brain can just go bad. I have seen it happen to a couple friends dogs(RIP B) and it had absolutely nothing to do with the owner. By making the owner responsible you are basically saying they are completely responsible for its actions. It makes perfect sense for bad owners but remember good owners can have bad dogs or dogs that go bad. Just as children can turn out to be horrible after a good childhood, dogs can too.

You do realize that until you turn 18 (whether you live at home or not) your parents are responsible for anything you do/did.

When you decide to take on the responsibility of a pet it is your sole responsibility. And if you let it run loose in a neighborhood and it does bad things .. the owner is solely responsible for it's actions.

They may not have taught the dog the bad habits, but they let it practice them on their neighbors.

That's one thing. It's the bad dogs that do not receive proper love, care, and discipline from their owners is what we are talking about.

When people have bad dogs like these... what the heck kind of kids do they have?

That's one thing. It's the bad dogs that do not receive proper love, care, and discipline from their owners is what we are talking about.

Yeah but thats my point. It is not possible to blame the parent because you have no clue what type of parent they were. Sure you can assume bad dog = bad parent but there are exceptions. Which is why you cannot put all the blame on the owner, no way to check the past.

Yeah but thats my point. It is not possible to blame the parent because you have no clue what type of parent they were. Sure you can assume bad dog = bad parent but there are exceptions. Which is why you cannot put all the blame on the owner, no way to check the past.

98% of bad dogs are because of bad parents.

Its not pulling up and I just dont generally believe you so I am going to have to say you are wrong. It is more than likely because your gamma's are so fried.

It doesn't matter WHO is to blame. The fact of the matter is .. if you OWN an animal and it is reaking havok on the neighbors .. you are repsonsible for whatever it does. Same with kids (until they turn 18). There is no time limit on dogs. They don't grow up and move out.

People not teaching their dogs is what we are talking about. People who bring a dog home, toss it out in the yard, feed it occasionally, and *bam* they are a dog owner. A bad one, yet an owner. That is what causes 98% of dogs to be "bad" dogs.

Dogs are like kids. If you don't teach them the right way .. they'll just do whatever they feel like doing .. and usually it ends up being the wrong way. And they get into trouble.

You can re-teach a dog to not pee in the house, tear up the furniture, or get in the trash .. I would highly doubt that you could re-teach a dog not to kill cats.

Last edited:
I heard on more than one occasion but dont know it as fact that Poodles are the most mentally F'ed dogs. They just fly off the handle because of the inbreeding. Truth in that?

I heard on more than one occasion but dont know it as fact that Poodles are the most mentally F'ed dogs. They just fly off the handle because of the inbreeding. Truth in that?

Any pure breed of dog has a higher chance of inbreeding problems.