Ontopic Candidate Preference Poll

Between a choice of Trump, Clinton, or Neither for President, what was your preference

• Clinton

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
the weirdest part is missouri has it's own way of voting on judges. basically the judges are all appointed, then we choose whether to keep them or not. "should we keep Judge X." yes or no. it's called the missouri plan.

iirc that's most if not all judicial districts

not aware of any area in which judges campaign against each other

Fuck that asshole 2nd amendment hating piece of shit. Him and Bloomberg ran a lazy campaign here in Commiefornia and now, starting 2018, we're going to have to ask permission and go through a background check to buy ammo for guns that we've already had to go through a background check to obtain.

I bet you'll see just as many people at the range, but less ammo purchases...

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
the worst thing I could find on any of mine was that one had to recuse herself from a case but it doesn't say why. unless I started going through court records and interpreting their decisions I wasn't going to be any more informed than when I started

the best metric I could come up with was keeping those that spent a long time in the public defender's office and all but one had.
One of mine had 3 dropped DUI charges because each time the cops "weren't available for trial". Corrupt scumbag

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I voted for Johnson.

The reason? Not because I thought he'd make a great president, I mean he would have been better than either one of the two other ass clowns, but that was my duty of putting a 3rd party on the map. Get a third party recognized, and you'll completely disrupt the landscape. Other parties will have to come up with an option better than "Well at least I'm not that guy".

It wasn't about winning. It was about the future. It was about making an actual change in a world where change is dominated by the status quo. That's why I voted Johnson.
I wanted to, but florid is a shitty state to be a voter in. :(

He was on the ballot. Who gives a fuck what candidate other people voted for? If they're both truly shitty asshole candidates, you vote to bring some sort of normalcy to the ballot the next time around.
But we can't collectively think that way, and that's what causing the fucking problems.

But we can't collectively think that way, and that's what causing the fucking problems.
I don't give a shit what we collectively think. If I think Hillary Clinton would bring 4 years of destruction to the constitution and the rights of the people, AND I think Trump is going to create Civil War 2, I can't, in good conscious, vote for either one of them, even if one is less bad than the other. I'm putting my vote for the person who can actually make a difference, and hope that everyone else does the same.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I don't give a shit what we collectively think. If I think Hillary Clinton would bring 4 years of destruction to the constitution and the rights of the people, AND I think Trump is going to create Civil War 2, I can't, in good conscious, vote for either one of them, even if one is less bad than the other. I'm putting my vote for the person who can actually make a difference, and hope that everyone else does the same.
mhmmm

Otherwise we play this gay fucking ping pong game of alternating between Democrat and Republican forever, and we never elect someone who would actually make a difference.
Don't tell me.

Tell everyone who is a fucking blatant idiot. They force my hand.

the worst thing I could find on any of mine was that one had to recuse herself from a case but it doesn't say why. unless I started going through court records and interpreting their decisions I wasn't going to be any more informed than when I started

the best metric I could come up with was keeping those that spent a long time in the public defender's office and all but one had.
Talking to my lawyer couple, they said that unless there's a very public scandal directly involving them there shouldn't be an issue.
Basically if you can find them in the newspaper, its time to swap em out.