Ontopic Candidate Preference Poll

Between a choice of Trump, Clinton, or Neither for President, what was your preference

• Clinton

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
if you want to pretend that 120 million people didn't vote for one of those two candidates, you go right ahead
Ugh, I hate having to spell things out to you. No one wanted to vote for either of those candidates, but that's how our politics work. We're all worried about the other candidate winning more than we are worried about our own preferred candidate winning. That's how two party systems work. I preferred Johnson, but voted Hillary.

Just stop.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Ugh, I hate having to spell things out to you. No one wanted to vote for either of those candidates, but that's how our politics work. We're all worried about the other candidate winning more than we are worried about our own preferred candidate winning. That's how two party systems work. I preferred Johnson, but voted Hillary.

Just stop.

citizens can abstain, vote, not vote, or write in a candidate. 120 million people made a conscious decision to vote for one of the two clowns.

if you want to pretend those 120 million people didn't vote for who they wanted, you go right on ahead and keep your head buried in the Florida sand.