Ontopic Candidate Preference Poll

Between a choice of Trump, Clinton, or Neither for President, what was your preference

• Clinton

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
judges were the toughest vote for me, so little information about them out there. Probably took me half an hour of research per judge (we only had 6) to form a reasonable opinion.
We had over 20 and same issue of no information. I could find where they went to school but that was about it.

63532089.jpg

I would have voted for cheese on the head fail cat. He'd make a much better pres than both of them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
i voted for johnson because even though i don't agree on certain issues with him, he's the only sane one i saw on the ballot. he's really the only one i felt i could actually vote for and have a clear conscious 20 years from now. if he wasn't an option, it's no secret i would have opted for trump and all his flaws over hillary and all her flaws.

there's some multiple term politicians here i've met and liked oddly enough, so they got my vote. hell, my old lawyer is a democrat and ran for attorney general, she got my vote (but lost the election). all others i voted for based on how they treated certain local issues, so their past records so to speak. most of my choices were new blood over incumbents.

we also had like 20 judges we got to vote to keep or not. after seeing how unfairly minorities are treated here in the courtrooms (yea i know, everywhere) after the fallout in ferguson i decided they should all go.
Gary Johnson climbed Mt. Everest. That's an automatic disqualifier in the "sanity" realm.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes