Halp Bring back Thantos!

I sure am. He’ll be 2 months old on Thursday. I can’t believe how much he looks like me when I was a couple months old.

omg CONGRATULATIONS babe!!
tell me everything, how much did he weigh, how was Mommy doing after delivery, were you in the room, did you cut the cord, did you faint, did you drive them home in the Camry, how much do you love being a dad! Tell me everything

omg CONGRATULATIONS babe!!
tell me everything, how much did he weigh, how was Mommy doing after delivery, were you in the room, did you cut the cord, did you faint, did you drive them home in the Camry, how much do you love being a dad! Tell me everything
His name is Foster Blair.
He was 8lbs2oz and 22 inches long.
I was in the room, I watched him come out, didn’t faint and cut the cord. I drove them home in my wife’s lesbian Subi. My lesbian Subi stayed at home.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
I was in the room, I watched him come out, didn’t faint and cut the cord. I drove them home in my wife’s lesbian Subi. My lesbian Subi stayed at home.
arent both of those girls names?

awww I love the name!! especially Blair.
Whats the significance or did it just resonate with you guises?
8.2lbs is a healthy bb! wow mine was like 5lbs

does he have lots of hair? is he bald(ing) like daddy
how is he sleeping at night?
are you back at work?

IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU BABY! Tell Little Foster his Auntie Kiki says Wassssup

awww I love the name!! especially Blair.
Whats the significance or did it just resonate with you guises?
8.2lbs is a healthy bb! wow mine was like 5lbs

does he have lots of hair? is he bald(ing) like daddy
how is he sleeping at night?
are you back at work?

IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU BABY! Tell Little Foster his Auntie Kiki says Wassssup
Blair is my wife’s grandparents last name.

I was fully expecting him to come out around 7lbs since I was 23 inches long and about 6 lbs. Unfortunately he ended up with my ultra long foot fingers and prematurely permanent receding hairline. There’s not a lot of hair yet, but just enough to see it.

I learned a few tricks to help calm him down when he gets colicky. He hasn’t been that bad because of it. He sleeps about 4-5 hours at a time at night. My wife and I have a schedule that allows both of us an equal amount of sleep so we’re not completely exhausted in the morning, just pretty tired. We’re sleep princesses.

i am back to work. I was able to take a week off after he was born to help out and get to know him a little bit. And now I’m going to sound evil because I’m going to say that I’m selfishly grateful for COVID. It’s because of COVID that o got to work from home for the first month of his life. Then 2 weeks later someone in our office tested positive so we had to quarantine and work from home for another 2 weeks. So I basically got to spend the first two months with him. How many fathers get to spend that much time with their newborn? Very few.

anyways... how have you been? What have you been up to? Whoring around Guelph, dancing on the hoods of Beemers? Neglecting your kids for a McBurger?

• Gravy

I was fully expecting him to come out around 7lbs since I was 23 inches long and about 6 lbs. Unfortunately he ended up with my ultra long foot fingers and prematurely permanent receding hairline. There’s not a lot of hair yet, but just enough to see it.

I learned a few tricks to help calm him down when he gets colicky. He hasn’t been that bad because of it. He sleeps about 4-5 hours at a time at night. My wife and I have a schedule that allows both of us an equal amount of sleep so we’re not completely exhausted in the morning, just pretty tired. We’re sleep princesses.

i am back to work. I was able to take a week off after he was born to help out and get to know him a little bit. And now I’m going to sound evil because I’m going to say that I’m selfishly grateful for COVID. It’s because of COVID that o got to work from home for the first month of his life. Then 2 weeks later someone in our office tested positive so we had to quarantine and work from home for another 2 weeks. So I basically got to spend the first two months with him. How many fathers get to spend that much time with their newborn? Very few.

anyways... how have you been? What have you been up to? Whoring around Guelph, dancing on the hoods of Beemers? Neglecting your kids for a McBurger?
those weight estimate are like "yeah, plus or minus 4 lbs" :p

amazing we can do a simple volume calculation based on an ultrasound.

unsolicited parent advice time!

Rock n' play next to the bed helped a ton with GERD for our older one. Yeah, guidance says kids cant sleep in it, but if theyre getting zero sleep cause constant acid in their throat thats not great for em either.

• Gravy
unsolicited parent advice time!

Rock n' play next to the bed helped a ton with GERD for our older one. Yeah, guidance says kids cant sleep in it, but if theyre getting zero sleep cause constant acid in their throat thats not great for em either.
Unsolicited parental advice is welcome! Thanks for that.
At this point he’s on a formula for a lactose intolerance. He has sooooo much gas with breast milk. Even with regular formula. All of the farts and screams. We have him on a formula for lactose intolerance and he’s fine with it. But he screams like a banshee when I take the bottle out to burp him. It’s strange because he doesn’t do that for my wife.

• Gravy
Unsolicited parental advice is welcome! Thanks for that.
At this point he’s on a formula for a lactose intolerance. He has sooooo much gas with breast milk. Even with regular formula. All of the farts and screams. We have him on a formula for lactose intolerance and he’s fine with it. But he screams like a banshee when I take the bottle out to burp him. It’s strange because he doesn’t do that for my wife.
that was the other thing, wasnt sure if ya'll were on formula. Getting the PRECISE mix right makes all the difference. We had to do some custom shit with 2 parts orange can (lactose free) to one part blue can to get the second kid to not just immediately throw up.

• Gravy
My unsolicited parenting advice: kick them out before they become teenagers.

yeah.... the 4 going on 14 year old drama llama verifies this.

That said, she's actually getting a lot better through good example. Supplementing "dont do that" with "do this instead" or "have you tried" is amazingly effective.