Halp Bring back Thantos!

As a teen i had a cat that would sleep outside. One day when getting ready for high school i went outside and started my car. I didn't know that cat was sleeping under the hood and the fan belt slit its throat. It took off and was making horrible noises and jumping against the side of the house. I grabbed it and threw it in my car then took off towards the vet/animal hospital.

It was too late rip kitty. I cried so much

As a teen i had a cat that would sleep outside. One day when getting ready for high school i went outside and started my car. I didn't know that cat was sleeping under the hood and the fan belt slit its throat. It took off and was making horrible noises and jumping against the side of the house. I grabbed it and threw it in my car then took off towards the vet/animal hospital.

It was too late rip kitty. I cried so much
You suck.
Fuck off.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Our cat did the same thing when I was a kid. We were downtown at a red light & the cat suddenly appeared from under the car & it was a mad scramble to grab her before she got run over. The fan nicked her forehead, but she was okay.

Thintoast was THANTOS before JimmyCrackpot the fumes of his shoe shiner paste got to his brain.
He was a nice, sarcastic, mellow dude.

Now, he's just confused.

RIP Thantos. :(

where is Daddy @thintoast
2014 just came creeping back on me.
he was perfect + awesome (minus the Camry)

20092874801BE38FE1.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce